Ian

Wow look at my latest Avatar

And a big thanks to m3l3ana, who has helped a bit with filling my SDB :)

In total i now have 184 Avatars :D

Edit Oh gosh i almost forgot to thank Mr. Sirius for offering help, even though he wasent fast enough :P

Something has happened!

blackPteri.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Black Pteri' as an avatar on the Neoboards!

Yay! I'm quite proud of this one cause I had to do a fair amount of training before my pet was strong enough to even think about attempting the black pteri

Congratulation Crxsnochic :)

My mazzew just aged yesterday, and next week this will be my xweetok's gruslen.

And I reached also the 11M for the Adam avy :laughingsmiley: (it's my #200 avy ;))

I will now spend my neopoints to get some other avys (Fyora, faerie queen doll, etc). ALP here I am :woot: lol (mmmmh maybe after my holidays lol)

<-- dreams of the adam avvie

I will probably never achieve that one. My internet connection is just too slow for RSing and I'm absolutely horrible at the games, so I'm not any good at making loads of np. That and I just never seem to have the time for it! And since I won't be able to get that one, I'll probably never have the collateral for the high priced items in the ALP. Oh well, such is life I guess :P

Many congrats on your adam avvie Ithil, very awesome!

I just got my 171th avatar yesterday just 29 more avatars to go. <.<

<-- dreams of the adam avvie

I will probably never achieve that one. My internet connection is just too slow for RSing and I'm absolutely horrible at the games, so I'm not any good at making loads of np. That and I just never seem to have the time for it! And since I won't be able to get that one, I'll probably never have the collateral for the high priced items in the ALP. Oh well, such is life I guess :P

Many congrats on your adam avvie Ithil, very awesome!

Thank you :)

I'm also bad for RSing and nearly all of my NP come from games. I spared during a long time before reached this goal. I have made a petpage for easy games and hidden NP (Pompon_la_belle: it's in French but you can see the games ;)). Try some games and see which ones you enjoy and have a good ratio. I also invest a bit in the stock market. It's pure luck and patience, but it can help a bit. :)

If you have a goal, that help you earning the NP. ;)

Thank you :)

I'm also bad for RSing and nearly all of my NP come from games. I spared during a long time before reached this goal. I have made a petpage for easy games and hidden NP (Pompon_la_belle: it's in French but you can see the games ;)). Try some games and see which ones you enjoy and have a good ratio. I also invest a bit in the stock market. It's pure luck and patience, but it can help a bit. :)

If you have a goal, that help you earning the NP. ;)

Thank you for the tips and petpage link :) My biggest problem is that I'll save to about a million or so, then decide to spend it on something, lately it's been training my pet, but at least I earned some avvies out of it!

Yesterday I got the shoyru-tough and bless you shoyru avvies, though I created a pet to do it, and I'll probably pound it :( so I feel sorta guilty, but it would be the first pet I've ever gave up after 5 years on neopets, so I guess that's not so bad.

Ahh lol you mean here? i thought you meant at neopets lol :*

Go to photobucket.com, make a profile - its free :) Find the image, save it to a folder. Go to photobucket.com - Add the file etc. Then there will be 3 option - choose the one where it say something about img. Make a post and insert the link from photobucket.com

Well its not harmful to the one that does it. only to the site. Thats why i dont recommend it. But basically you find the pictures URL and then some codes in the front and end and thats it.

But when you do it like that you take power from the site and if everyone does that, then the site cant handle it.

Bad explanation, but thats the best way i can explain it in, in english :)

Its fairly easy, just me thats bad to explanations :whistle:

If you change your mind, feel free to pm here for info concerning photobucket etc :)

And to keep this thread on track i might wanna add that im soon getting myself another avatar :)

But im only gonna tell which when i gets it :P

Thank you for the tips and petpage link :) My biggest problem is that I'll save to about a million or so, then decide to spend it on something, lately it's been training my pet, but at least I earned some avvies out of it!

Yesterday I got the shoyru-tough and bless you shoyru avvies, though I created a pet to do it, and I'll probably pound it :( so I feel sorta guilty, but it would be the first pet I've ever gave up after 5 years on neopets, so I guess that's not so bad.

You're welcome ^_^

I still need many pet-related avatars :yes: , but I wait for the pound to reopen. I need to transfer one of my pet to a side, and after that I will adopt and zap pets. Some rumors say that the coding of the pound is finished, but they still need to test everything to be sure that they are really ready to open it. I hope I will not miss the reopening during my holidays (bad surprise for me, I have my eyes on some pets :O ).

Well the most recent avvie I got was the Easter one. :yes: I might take a shot at a game avvie or two in the near future.

You're welcome ^_^

I still need many pet-related avatars :yes: , but I wait for the pound to reopen. I need to transfer one of my pet to a side, and after that I will adopt and zap pets. Some rumors say that the coding of the pound is finished, but they still need to test everything to be sure that they are really ready to open it. I hope I will not miss the reopening during my holidays (bad surprise for me, I have my eyes on some pets :O ).

Can you still view the pets that will be available? I hope the pound opens soon, I would have rathered of tried to adopt a shoyru then repound him, than to have had to intentionally create a pet just knowing that I plan on pounding it. But the pound's been closed for so long I was wondering if it would ever reopen!

I'm currently working on the sutek's tomb game avvie now, though it may be a long time coming. My current high score is in the 800's, but I need 2000 to get it. Oh well, just keep practicing I guess. On a good note though, I have two petpets aging in a week!

And I just picked up:

robotjetsam.gif Thanks to _zafia_ (the awesome!)