Ian

I have 185 as of today. Right now I'm basically saving up to be able to possibly use the lending program to get some other ones. :) Not many games I'm good at, so I only have a few game ones. I'm not too game savvy.

edit: Make that 186 I just got the snorkle avvie. Yay!

Wow look at my latest Avatar

And a big thanks to m3l3ana, who has helped a bit with filling my SDB :)

In total i now have 184 Avatars :D

Edit Oh gosh i almost forgot to thank Mr. Sirius for offering help, even though he wasent fast enough :P

Your welcome Zafia!! I was happy to help.

Well I just got the Pack Rat avvie today, after about 4 days of trying lols and spending way too many neopoints, but ohwell!!

A BIG thank you to Maria and Zafia for their help!! You two rock!!!

And I just picked up one more, the "helpful Zafara," another one that just seemed to take forever for me to get, I'm not that lucky at these random ones, but when I get one I always seem to get a few in a row! So that makes 181 for me.

Edit: Like I said when they come they come, I just found an ultra golden nermid on the floor so:

Something Has Happened!

alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got 1925np and a mynci brain sandwich from it (which is wizarding for about 32K) so my luck streak didn't hold up completely with a paintbrush, but I still got the avvie for free, so now I'm at 182 avvies

I just got the "Cliffhanger - Game Over", thats an easy avatar to get.

Apparently I tell really bad jokes, cause I just got:

King Skarl Says:

That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 269 out of 1000!

Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

Something Has Happened!

moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Can you still view the pets that will be available?

If you know the name of the pet (or just pick one randomly) and search for it in the search bar, you can see if he/she's owned by a neopian or in the pound on his lookup. It's the only way I know to see some of the available pets, highly random though. :mellow:

If you know the name of the pet (or just pick one randomly) and search for it in the search bar, you can see if he/she's owned by a neopian or in the pound on his lookup. It's the only way I know to see some of the available pets, highly random though. :mellow:

Thanks for that info, hmmm, maybe I'll do some pet shopping for my side account! Maybe for a pet name tat I really want or something!

And back on topic... I have 4 more hours to wait until I finally get the gruslen and harris petpet avvies, 99 days takes forever.. though it's still not as long as the mazzew, I think I have to wait another century for that one. :P

Yeah, he killed me in 1 hit too, but I wanted it to go fast so I used my weakest pet! I didn't even look to see what he used on me, but he could've had Gaz snort or something and my pet would've lost in 1 turn! (Only 1 level, no abilities, and 10hp!).

Also, I now finally have:

gruslen.gif

and

windyharris.gif

Now just waiting for that mazzew... I guess I'll start working on the slorg and huggy avs in the meantime!

I got the "Pwned by the Lab" because my pet had been converted to a blue ruki...

Because this hasn't been made yet, post your avatar achievements here! I don't even remember how many avatars I have. :mellow:

Samuel Edit: You can also link here to your PUBLIC AvatarLog profiles :)

I only have 160 or 161. <_< I'm really proud of the Petpet Rescue avatar. I worked for weeks on it. I finally succeeded a while ago. :laughingsmiley: