Ian

Right now I'm checking in on the Snowager as often as possible to see if I can get the avvie - 'tis annoying having to keep healing my pet though. <_<

I just got this avatar

mortogkiss.gif

Looks like I'm lucky today ^_^

I just got Smugglers Dubloon YAY!!!! I am so happy :D

Edit: I also got the King Kelpbeard avvie ... That brings my total to 143 at the moment!!!

I also just got this avi

smuggleddubloon.gif

This is a fun and exciting game :woot:

Agreed there - Dubloon Disaster used to be my favourite game - I was good at it to the point where I didn't even notice when I got the avvie (but I do have it). :yes:

Yup, I already posted the pteri in Neoavatars (Our avatar department) ;P.

Anyway, my latest avatar is Jhudoras Clouds. I got it last night after doing 20 quests for Jhudora. I'll continue to do her quests until she ask me for something I can't get :P.

^ wow that avatar is hard to get, I didn't even think of getting it myself...

Actually, it's not really hard... but I managed to get a trophy too ;)

All you have to do is to take 1 or 2 quests per day. If you are lucky, she won't ask for any expensive items... Most of what she was asking me was in the 500 to 2,000 Neopoints range.

However for me, I find that you are lucky because for 20 levels, its not easy for the items each time to be less than 2000 np...

Well I got four avvies today, all not very difficult or expensive ones. The four are:

I'm Smelly

Angelpuss

Mad About Orange

Plushie Eyrie

So that brings my total to *drum roll* 147 :) hehe

I am trying for the Blue Evil Fuzzle one and my pet played with it about 100 times today, but I still haven't gotten it :(

Edit: Xepha, how do you do more than one quest per day? I thought you were only allowed to do one per day?

Congrats on the Deckswabber avvie some_person! Took me some time to get that one, and I had sweared to write the guide for TDN after getting it. (Which I did ;P)

About Jhudora/Illusen quests, you can take one per 12hours, so if you time yourself and to one when you wake up and when before going to bed, it works well. That's how people are getting trophies ;).

My latest avvie is:

alienaisha.gif

:crying: I don't have much avatars.. :exclamation: I only have 121! :hmmph: But it's still a lot, kind of. <_<

I am pretty good at getting avvies, but I don't get much at time to times.

Well I got four avvies today, all not very difficult or expensive ones. The four are:

I'm Smelly

Angelpuss

Mad About Orange

Plushie Eyrie

So that brings my total to *drum roll* 147 :) hehe

I am trying for the Blue Evil Fuzzle one and my pet played with it about 100 times today, but I still haven't gotten it :(

Edit: Xepha, how do you do more than one quest per day? I thought you were only allowed to do one per day?

You can do 1 quest every 12 hours for either jhudora or illusen. Anyways, I have still been aiming for the cheesroller avatar, and I still can't get it!!!!!

I just got this avvie

sigh.gif

from my grey pet that I had zapped with, I didn't even know of this avvie until I search for it...

I got the Whack-A-Kass avvie yesterday :), Quite proud!!

I got this avatar today:

sinsishifter.gif

Not very hard but took some time to complete...

Edit: I just got this as well

gormball_gargarox.gif

I've got 148 avatars (don't know how to do the link thing to show which I've got), all fairly easy one's but I'm proud none-the-less :D

I am most proud of the "Yoinked" one though from "Freaky factory". Generally with the games I'm just rubbish or I've done my best but am still a good thousand points off the top scores so I'm glad I got a good enough score in this game for the avatar ^_^

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Wheel of Excitement' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got that one today. I was 100% sure I already had it as I have won the 10,000NPs before off the Wheel of Excitement, but obviously I didn't. That brings my total to 154 :)

I got the "I taunt the pant devil" thanks ALP, and the dice-a-roo avy also (yay! :P)