Ian

that's awesome! lol. i know a couple people named laila. *sends neofriend ivnite* ^_^

i would have pink! already if tnt could get that issue with the morphing potions worked out...

This is totally pathetic, but my most recent avatar was "Kacheek Swim"...my 256th avatar was an easy one that I could have gotten ages ago! Why I never did who knows!

Good luck with Typing Terror sc8_mushroom, I found that one to be pretty easy. I actually like that game.

that's awesome! lol. i know a couple people named laila. *sends neofriend ivnite*

yea i guess i know a couple people two! well only 2 other people besides you haha. and thanks for the invite :P

Good luck with Typing Terror sc8_mushroom, I found that one to be pretty easy. I actually like that game.

Thanks (: I'm hoping a friend of mine will help me get this av haha. I guess I like the game but the robot grundos somehow freak me out haha :P

And congratz Patch, in getting the av! :)

i just got the jetsam one o_O i have a jetsam now - i just kind of put it off

and if anyone's even thinking "may i borrow..", sorry but no - someone asked and i thought about it

i'd rather not lose him. he holds some sentimental value :)

.. oh no's. is it even a he?? o_O

i want pink!! :) i have to reapply for pet lending - not enough forum posts :P

wow its been a long time since I posted here... anyway I just got the "Black Pteri" avatar, it took me quite a while to beat him, I don't think I will beat him if I haven had such a high hp thanks to the lab ray...

i've got 216. lost 1 for being stupid at von roo the other night....and it isn't like i'm up at 2am (my time) often.

old account had an orange (and then pink) grundo from lab ray. am hopeful for the same someday. still need a few game avatars that i know i can get.

Got the Scallawag avatar! yeey!

aishascalawag.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.