Ian

I've gotten quite a few avvies in the last few days!

I've gotten Tonu-Charge, Packrat, Meepit vs Feepit, Plastic Fir, Gadgadsgame, Lenny-Finneus, Snorkle Snout and Black Pteri.

This takes my total avatars up to 191 :D

Just checked my avatars list... and my latest is Evil Fuzzle Boo! Seems like my refreshing yesterday worked! I was trying to make my Usul happy again, because she had been sick! lol

fuzzleBOO.gif

I have 46 avatars as of the time of this post and I'm most proud of my Finneus avvie.

The last avatar I got was the kadoatie avvie...which was like a month ago I think xD I'm not an avid avatar because I suck at games and I could never put down the money you need for some of those stamp avatars. D=

I am a big avatar collector, I try to get as many as I possibly can! I am currently nearing 200 avatars, which is one of my goals for neopets.

I just pick up Avatars as I go along. I only ever actively hunt Avatars when an unexplained urge to find some hits me.

So far, I've got 159 avvies. I might go and get the Bon Appétit avvie but thats going to take away around 50k of my neopoints.... :ohno:

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the Harris avvie as well (about a week ago)

Now I'm going through and getting the pet related avvies and that seems to be working out pretty well.

I currently have 205 avvies and my most recent was the Wicked Lenny one :D

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have 157 avatars. I've only been playing Neopets for ten months though, and I haven't attempted any of the game avatars yet. (Well, actually, I got the Ice Cream Machine one several weeks ago.) All-in-all, I think I'm doing pretty well. :P

I recently got the Titanic Squid avatar, which I'm pretty happy with (it's my current avatar at the moment)

The Sloth avatar, the Squid avatar and the Ace Zafara avatar take my total up to 209 avatars.