Ian

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! Should be getting the last NQII avatar shortly. :)

Edit:

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

^_^

Something Has Happened! goparokko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Goparokko' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another game avatar crossed off the list :happydance: Thanks to whoever mentioned it was easy to get the avatar while playing on easy mode! It only took me 2 days of practice!

grats! i've been trying to get that one, but the best i've done is about 7500. :( i think i'm spending too much time trying to get big combos instead of just being fast.

i got the icy snowflake avatar this week thanks to the lending program, and it's now my favorite avatar!

edit: yay i got the goparokko one too! :D

I just got the icy snowflake avatar through the lending programme too! I also got the top gamer and pack rat avatars, which I'm super proud of because I never thought I would manage it. I also now have the as the pink! one from a transfer from someone I met on the neoboards.

I'm pretty proud of my wheel of extravagence one, just because it costed 100k NP to get! c:

I have the same amount of avatars as the amount of games I've played: 119!

Something Has Happened! goparokko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Goparokko' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another game avatar crossed off the list :happydance: Thanks to whoever mentioned it was easy to get the avatar while playing on easy mode! It only took me 2 days of practice!

Lucky. I've been trying to get this one since I got back. I'm so mad because I can see what my highest score was before I stoped playing and it's over 11,000, and they didn't have this avi then. I've only been able to break a little over 7,000. Good job though. I'll just have to keep trying.

The avi I probably worked the hardest for is the Revenge is Sweet avi- TNT Staff Smasher. I'm not good at the games, so this one took me a while of almost there's. I currently have about 222. I was able to grab a few new ones after my long hiatus.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

99iQICi.png?1

Easier of the game avvies, but still took a while. Hoping Grand Theft Ummagine won't be as difficult!

Edit: Few hours later I finally got Cackle!!

bWYrhMD.png

99iQICi.png?1

Easier of the game avvies, but still took a while. Hoping Grand Theft Ummagine won't be as difficult!

Edit: Few hours later I finally got Cackle!!

bWYrhMD.png

Congratulations! I just got Magax Destroyer and I'm going to go for those two and Double or Nothing next.

EDIT: The first time I played Double or Nothing after posting this, I got the avatar! Must have been good luck to post

Something Has Happened! florg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chia - Florg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoahhh! Finally got the avatar. 250 points and I was game over, haha! Took me quite some time. Avatar #230, yay!

// EDIT:

And again I can add a new game avatar to my collection! Meepit vs Feepit, I'll try to get a trophy too next month! :) This time I was around 80 points short with only 3262 points.

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Bye bye my sweet Gruslen :( BUT I GOT THE AVATAR yay!

// EDIT:

Took my some time, but finally got the Snargan avatar! I'm on a roll with getting new avatars these days! :D

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I happened to wake up at 3 am last night and I remembered to get the darkest faerie avatar. I thought I would never get it because of the time difference so that worked out really well !

Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I should have had this one ages ago but Mozilla wasn't running flash games, so a big, XXL thank you to stebenjos for recommending Chrome.