Ian

I have either 161 or 162 avatars. The plot/bd ones hard for me. Question how many times do you refresh to get the "graveyard" one?

Quite a lot. But it varies from user to user. I suggest you try the "holding down F5 for 5-20 seconds every now and then" method. That's how I got mine, simply refreshing didn't work even if I did it for at least half an hour.

I've been practising for some game avatars but not getting very far! Never mind! One day!

In the meantime 2 very kind Neopians have let me borrow their pets and I've earned

Screenshot2014-12-31at162420_zpsd06ce6f0

And

Screenshot2014-12-31at162954_zpsccdd675b

Woohoo!

Ladyaidahime, I got the Mutant Graveyard avvie by refreshing over and over in period over a month. I finally got it earlier this week so it will appear eventually!

I've managed to unlock another couple of avatars over the past couple of days! Thanks to a lending programme on Neopets I was kindly lent a Coco Jubjub so now the Coconut Jubjub avvie is mine!

I also managed to get far enough in Neoquest to unlock:

Screenshot2015-01-02at162605_zps4932f81e

Feels like it was a long time coming! I don't know whether to keep on playing now and get the trophy or pause it temporarily to work on the Neoquest 2 avvies. Probably the latter but if anyone has any advice then let me know!

Happy collecting!

I just got the Kiko Pop avatar! Yay! I expected it would take me much longer, since I often miss the balloon, lol.

Congratulations! I try for this every day but no luck yet!

Today I've managed to unlock after a lot of refreshing

Screenshot2015-01-03at090128_zpse932be34

A kind user was also lovely enough to lend me a Zafara Double Agent Plushie so I unlocked

Screenshot2015-01-03at174659_zpsfe53f6bb

And finally I snagged a pet with an aged petpet from the pound to get

Screenshot2015-01-03at152316_zps679d4809

All in all a pretty productive day considering Neopets was down for so long when I wanted to be playing!

Something Has Happened! jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
i forgot about this one for quite a few 5ths of the months. finally remembered.

Something Has Happened! letitsnow.gif You are now eligible to use 'Let it Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

looks like i'm on a roll today! got the avie on my 1st visit to the weather page with the snowflake. I actually bought the snowflake instead of doing a TDN lend, so now i have to re-sell it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aaaaaaand now a few days later I managed the freakedkorbat.gif Korbat's lab one. Wasn't sure if I'd get it, but noticed my count was higher, and there it was. I'm horrible at most the other games, but we'll see....

Oh. Oh my gosh. I FINALLY DID IT!!!!

Something Has Happened! petpetrescue.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Rescue' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:sad02: I'm just so happy that I never have to play this game again. #285

Something Has Happened! gtu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grand Theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by deanxcas

I just found the Avatar Statistics page here on TDN ( http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/stats ) so I checked the solutions to the first five I didn't have. One of them was Poogle Racing Winner. It looked easy so I made a bet on number 3. Then I noticed the stats page for the poogles and number three had mid range odds. But since I'd already bet I went ahead and fed it. And it won!!! I don't know if the cheering helped, but I did that too.

game_pooglerace_bet.gif
Poogle 3 Wins!!!

You win 1500 NP back, plus your original bet of 300 NP!!!

Something Has Happened! pooglewinner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also got Blumarro - Fire today thanks to a TDN lend :)

Something Has Happened! fireblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ha! Was abandoning my latest labrat (turned orange), decided to check out the adoption center, and right there, a Pink pet!!

And a day later I got this one:

Something Has Happened! hungryskeith.gif You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!