Ian

YES YES YES FINALLY YEEEEEESSSSSS!!! :woot:

Candy jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Candy came back a little richer. They must have found the 113 np in the hole...

Something Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I thought I would never get this, I was so frustrated. I hated this little guy. Now I never have to visit him again! haha

Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My poor little petpet though!

spacerocked.gifevilpoogle.gif

my most recent avatars :D ♥ #proud

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! spacerocked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! #296 in the books! I got nervous though - I was running updates on my computer while playing and I started getting really laggy towards the end - I thought it was going to cause me to lose on the last stage...

Something Has Happened! pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yesss! That didn't take long at all, I've only had the map for a week or two. I'm very glad too that I now have a blue bruce instead of a mutant kacheek.

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YES! I wasn't actually trying for the avatar, I just recieved it while discarding junk from dailies. I'd been planning to buy up junk to actively try for it soon, so that was a nice surprise. :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened! volcanorun.gif You are now eligible to use 'Volcano Run' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Okay so as "flash game" avatars now I only need snow roller and typing terror :D

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! ghostkrawk.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Didn't realize how cheap was the pirate krawk potion haha

Congratulations for both, but especially congratulations for Volcano Run and all of the congratulations for having only 2 game avatars left! :thumbsup: Volcano Run is my next game avatar goal after attempting Escape from Meridell Castle now that the boards have reset. Snow Roller is going at the end of my list. I've attempted all of the avatar games just to get an idea of what will be most difficult and I have determined the Snow Roller will without a doubt be my white whale. :(

I just got Imposter Apple! I was doing the dailies so had a bunch of tabs open and hadn't looked after I had clicked to bob. As I was going back to the tab, I thought about how funny it would be if I got the avatar without realizing it, then went to the page and saw that I actually had!

I got "Freaked Korbat" (with a silver trophy!) and "Maths Nightmare" :)

Congratulations for both, but especially congratulations for Volcano Run and all of the congratulations for having only 2 game avatars left! :thumbsup: Volcano Run is my next game avatar goal after attempting Escape from Meridell Castle now that the boards have reset. Snow Roller is going at the end of my list. I've attempted all of the avatar games just to get an idea of what will be most difficult and I have determined the Snow Roller will without a doubt be my white whale. :(

I know, Now i am going for typing terror because snow roller is by far the hardest one to get, i can't pass the 4k mark :(

I currently have 238 avatars. My most recent was meowclops that was lent to me by the leader in my guild. The one I'm most proud of is actually the lever of doom. I got it on my 3rd time pulling ever. I feel I was very lucky with that one.

it's been a while since i've gotten a new avatar, but thanks to the lending program, i got two today!

Something Has Happened! islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!