Ian

I don't know why but this game seemed easier than usual today...

Something Has Happened! magax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit:

Also got

Something Has Happened! smuggleddubloon.gif You are now eligible to use 'Smuggler's Dubloon' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit2:

I feel pretty good today. I'm up to 286 avatars. :)

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

A game avatar! yay! i know it's one of the easiest but still :D

and I used a Moehog Transmogrification Potion for 98k on my poor lab rat:

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Very happy to FINALLY get this. Now if a few more of these random ones would pop up... like the wheel of knowledge! Trying for YEARS to get it

order_aylbt.gif

I'm three for three with the Battlefield avatars so far- hopefully I remain as lucky at choosing the winning teams!

Something Has Happened! fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! I had to go up to level 144 but at least I've crossed off another random one :D

Something Has Happened! order_aylbt.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Order' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

it's been a good avatar week!!

Something Has Happened! fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! I had to go up to level 144 but at least I've crossed off another random one :D

Something Has Happened! order_aylbt.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Order' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

it's been a good avatar week!!

Oh my god! Looked at your post and I was thinking to go to te vortex to try my luck and this happened :o

Thanks for the inspiration and finally crossed off this random avvie :D

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

not actually collecting...this was easy, anyway

Hahaha I went about my business today and forgot that I had left a window with the Wheel of Monotony going (bc I turned the volume off to watch Grey's).. went to close up just now and I see that I obtained the avvie! Schweet! =)

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAYYY! thank god I didn't have to do tons of quests to get this avatar, so happyyyy :woot: got the avatar on a three item quest right after i did a one item quest for edna, only paid 3,500 neopoints for everything!

&& I just got mortogkiss.gif Mortog Smooch. I was using the sequence 1, 2, 4, 3 for the longest time and it wasn't working out, so I decided to look around and see what others were saying and it seemed like the sequence 1, 1, 2, 4 was working out for most people so I tried it and on my 7th try I got the avatar! :thumbsup:

woo, pooralbert.gif I have been refreshing for sooo long its ridiculous. finally!

and i also got the Jetsam- Chop! and Ghost Lupe avatar

looks like I'm avatar hunting today :P

March 28 :

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I thought I would never get this one, I've been trying for forever. I'm no good at guessing but i got 22 guesses in a row correct :laughingsmiley: surprised myself!

Something Has Happened! ednacackle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAYYY! thank god I didn't have to do tons of quests to get this avatar, so happyyyy :woot: got the avatar on a three item quest right after i did a one item quest for edna, only paid 3,500 neopoints for everything!

&& I just got mortogkiss.gif Mortog Smooch. I was using the sequence 1, 2, 4, 3 for the longest time and it wasn't working out, so I decided to look around and see what others were saying and it seemed like the sequence 1, 1, 2, 4 was working out for most people so I tried it and on my 7th try I got the avatar! :thumbsup:

woo, pooralbert.gif I have been refreshing for sooo long its ridiculous. finally!

and i also got the Jetsam- Chop! and Ghost Lupe avatar

looks like I'm avatar hunting today :P

March 28 :

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I thought I would never get this one, I've been trying for forever. I'm no good at guessing but i got 22 guesses in a row correct :laughingsmiley: surprised myself!

wow well done to you :)

I refreshed for about an hour to try to get the doomed avatar and didnt get it so good for you ... I will have another go tonight sigh ..

I DID get the lucky avatar this week though which is brilliant so Im going round singing that song hee hee

wow well done to you :)

I refreshed for about an hour to try to get the doomed avatar and didnt get it so good for you ... I will have another go tonight sigh ..

I DID get the lucky avatar this week though which is brilliant so Im going round singing that song hee hee

Haha, thanks! I'm still trying to get more, like the cheese roller, bilge dice, bon appetit and a few others. It took me a long time to get the doomed one. I went on multiple days and refreshed like crazy and didn't get anything so just keep trying, you'll get it soon!

and congrats on the new avatar! :laughingsmiley: