Ian

I know, the one time I wasn't expecting it and I got it! Just 5 random/luck avatars to go and one of them is Rubbish so fairly easy.

Awesome! :D Yeah, rubbish is quite easy. :) The randoms are the worst though. >.>

Awesome! :D Yeah, rubbish is quite easy. :) The randoms are the worst though. >.>

Well I've been very lucky, no doubt the last few will prove a pain though!

Wel done on MSPP and 281! You're keeping ahead of me :D what's your end of year goal?

Well I've been very lucky, no doubt the last few will prove a pain though!

Wel done on MSPP and 281! You're keeping ahead of me :D what's your end of year goal?

Hahaha, no doubt. You've been way more lucky than me on the luck ones- I still don't have Edna, Snowager, or Hagen. :(

Thanks! :D I'm hoping to hit 300 by the end of the year, but I think that's REALLY ambitious, LOL. I figure I'll be getting the NQII avatars before the new year, and hopefully some other game avatars. Hopefully the BD will be out of Beta before then too, so I can get the Space Faerie. It all comes down to luck though, and I expect I'll fail my goal. But wevs. LOL. How about you?

Hahaha, no doubt. You've been way more lucky than me on the luck ones- I still don't have Edna, Snowager, or Hagen. :(

Thanks! :D I'm hoping to hit 300 by the end of the year, but I think that's REALLY ambitious, LOL. I figure I'll be getting the NQII avatars before the new year, and hopefully some other game avatars. Hopefully the BD will be out of Beta before then too, so I can get the Space Faerie. It all comes down to luck though, and I expect I'll fail my goal. But wevs. LOL. How about you?

My goals are, Rubbish, Kad, Neoquest x 3, Snowbunny + Pet, Richest, MSPP, 3 Seasonal, Space Faerie (hopefully) Plushie Tycoon, Gadsgads, Dubloon Disaster

So around 277 I think!

Something Has Happened! islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, thank you very much ALP, you made my day :)

My goals are, Rubbish, Kad, Neoquest x 3, Snowbunny + Pet, Richest, MSPP, 3 Seasonal, Space Faerie (hopefully) Plushie Tycoon, Gadsgads, Dubloon Disaster

So around 277 I think!

That's a pretty good (and actually realistic!) goal. :D Good luck!

Eeep, especially with Dubloon Disaster and Kad- those are SO HARD. D:

finally got the cheeseroller, started trying the other day, but never got it on my old main:

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pickyourown.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

after getting the cheeseroller avvie, I finally got the pick your own :D

EDIT: just went to the hidden tower and bought the 100k book and got these two avvies :D

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

fyora.gif

So happy to have those two done :D

finally got the cheeseroller, started trying the other day, but never got it on my old main:

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pickyourown.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

after getting the cheeseroller avvie, I finally got the pick your own :D

EDIT: just went to the hidden tower and bought the 100k book and got these two avvies :D

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

fyora.gif

So happy to have those two done :D

Wow, congrats on getting Cheese Roller already! That one is awful. D:

Wow, congrats on getting Cheese Roller already! That one is awful. D:

*nods* I was ecstatic when I got it.

My second thought after I got the avatar (after "Woohoo!" and other celebratory phrases) was that I'd never have to see that darn Techo again!

Again, thanks to the TDN Pet Lending Program, I got the "Wocky - Snow Day", "Harris - Hi", and "Draik - Hatched" avatars. Thanks TDN :)

Something Has Happened! fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ye Olde Fishing Vortex

You reel in your line and get... vor_titanic_squid.gif

Titanic Giant Squid!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 84!

I wasn't expecting to get this avatar yet ovo

Something Has Happened! sigh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Totally forgot about this avatar! Went to look at my Ruki's lookup for no reason in particular after he was zapped to Grey, and then surprised myself when I got it. ^_^

gtu.gif

Woohoo! I've been struggling with this game for aggggges now, but thanks to TDN's walkthrough I finally made it. :D I must have missed a secret area somewhere though, since I didn't get the max score- so no trophy for meee. But I don't even care, LOL.