Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Curious,. my wife and I cannot access any neo pages. We are at an extended stay INN and as of last week we could not access, but before then no problem. So we thought we'd check out something and went to the local McDonalds, hooked to their wifi and boom!! neopets come online. Any ideas? Anyone else have same issue?

i went onto my profile and it says i have one more avatar than i should have so I am going crazy trying to figure out which one haha

was anyone else just logged off?

Are you sure it's not the new BD avatar? Go check your avatar list in your preferences and see what the newest one you got is. :)

Curious,.

my wife and I cannot access any neo pages. We are at an extended stay

INN and as of last week we could not access, but before then no problem.

So we thought we'd check out something and went to the local

McDonalds, hooked to their wifi and boom!! neopets come online. Any

ideas? Anyone else have same issue?

Your hotel is probably blocking the site.

Good resource when the site is down for you:

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/neopets.com.html

Which tells you that right now, it's down for everyone.

EDIT: But it appears to be back up.

Meh. Neo is completely down for me. Isn't even trying to load... I hope the plot isn't riddled with glitches...

Edit: It is indeed back up but it's going very slow.

Oh my gosh, the lag is horrible today.... or is it just me? When I play KQ it's fine but trying to play in the BD or do the dailies is a huge pain right now. I suspect it will continue through-out the entire plot. ;)

Good resource when the site is down for you:

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/neopets.com.html

Which tells you that right now, it's down for everyone.

EDIT: But it appears to be back up.

Thank you for that site! It was really helpful today. I thought Neo was down, but I checked the site and it said it was just down for me, so I figured it must be back up, and it was!

It's been laggy and glitchy all day, so it's definitely not just you Xandria. :/ I wish they'd fix it already, this is painful.

Agreed. :| I'm attempting the BD right now- I think I may die of old age before they finish sending my move.

Don't know this is appropriate with this board but, when I change code at my userlookup (http://www.neopets.com/userinfo.phtml), usually when I hit preview lookup it would open for me in a new tab but just yet it opened in the same tab and I have to go back and forth to changing code for my lookup. Anybody know why and how can I fix it?

The lag is so terrible it is affecting sending game scores. Either the score doesn't send, or it does with a "We are experiencing problems with our servers" message. And don't get me started on "Problems processing your score..." Makes me glad there are only 2 games I frequent recently. This will be REALLY troublesome with the Daily Dare coming. If it does, what with the war in the way and all.

The lag is so terrible it is affecting sending game scores. Either the score doesn't send, or it does with a "We are experiencing problems with our servers" message. And don't get me started on "Problems processing your score..." Makes me glad there are only 2 games I frequent recently. This will be REALLY troublesome with the Daily Dare coming. If it does, what with the war in the way and all.

They said in the editorial yesterday that the Daily Dare would be held off until after the war. I don't think their servers could deal with both things going on at once.

I'm getting the same problem, chrome won't load the pages.

I think servers are overloaded right now. I can't load anything too.

Even petpetpark.com won't load. Apparently Nickelodeon Virtual Worlds is down.

Yeah, monkey quest won't log me in so I presumed this as well.

In a way I am glad others are having this problem. Thought maybe my IP address had been blocked for some reason. :)