Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

SUPER EXCITED HENCE THE CAPS BUT HABI IS BACK ONLINE!!!!!! Ok end excitement. It looks like whatever the problem is TNT fixed it because I just loaded my habi, now let the nps roll in. :)

Yaaaay! Are the boards back?! -runs to go check- :woot:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

:O :O FLASH GAMES ARE BACK? YAY! I DON'T HAVE TO DO THE STUFF THAT I SHOULD REALLY DO IN REAL LIFE! Sorry for the caps.

Also someone was talking about the Employment agency- you can only do 5 jobs per day (I believe), not 10.

I got this REALLY cute message from TNT as a reply to the support ticket I sent before I realised it was a Neo wide problem ....

Hi ellelhg!

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Ahoy intrepid P3 scientist! I'm very sorry to hear that you were unable to access your Habitarium over the last 24 hours. Looks like the P3s spotted a hungry Meepit lurking through the server cables and hid for cover!

The good news is that this problem was not isolated to your account and all other Habitariums experienced the same problem.

The BETTER news is that your Habitarium should be working again now and all your P3s back after their scare.

If you are still having any trouble or this blackout time caused a gem lockout, please write back and let us know!

Yelena Z., The Neopets Team

Ticket Information: Ticket #: 5163-6320479 Date Created: 02/28/2012 08:36 AM PDT Summary: Habitarium glitched / locked out

I know they will have sent the same message to everyone who logged a ticket, but I thought it was a cute touch :)

Thank you TNT <3

Darn, someone beat me to this. I'm glad the Flash games are working again, this shows us progress that TNT is taking care if the broken server situation. I hope that TNT will have things fixed and all ready to go in the next news post. I'm happy that I can play games again and practice for the Daily Dare as well.

Also, the shops are restocking again and the Neoboards are back up!

This happened when I was typing this post. :P

EDIT: Someone beat me to the Neoboards is back thing. No big deal, but I was glad enough to inform you that the shops are back in working order. :)

Have you guys seen that there's an avvie to go with the Neo apocalypse - how exciting!

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/32131-new-aviie/page__pid__576098#entry576098

Not sure if this is just me but with the score galore on I figured I'd play Attack of the Slorgs and the game isn't loading for me. ANyone else having this issue?

i was a bit sad that they didn't consider extending the retire date of some items in the NC mall, especially since there was that glitch where you couldn't buy anything :(

and i LOVE that support reply for habitarium! i didn't send a ticket in but at least that would have given me a laugh :P

No more glitches so far - except in a flash game, in the Flash part the temporarily offline page appeared, like it does sometimes with broken adverts.

Glad they fixed the Neolodge glitch. :)

Well there was no reward or consideration for the Plushie Tycoon game players After 17 days of playing today at 11.01p.m NST the first and only possible update of what should have been 13 for the time TNT was down worked but left me with 75,000 in unsold plushies in my store along with 14,000 in my warehouse. Not really happy about any of it ....An avatar that everyone gets is not really compensation....Sorry but I am unhappy with the whole thing...Games room is too busy for me and did not need to be renovated in my opinion...Fix existing glitches and problems first

Well there was no reward or consideration for the Plushie Tycoon game players After 17 days of playing today at 11.01p.m NST the first and only possible update of what should have been 13 for the time TNT was down worked but left me with 75,000 in unsold plushies in my store along with 14,000 in my warehouse. Not really happy about any of it ....An avatar that everyone gets is not really compensation....Sorry but I am unhappy with the whole thing...Games room is too busy for me and did not need to be renovated in my opinion...Fix existing glitches and problems first

I agree the games room was fine and functional before. Existing glitches still need to be fixed.

I've gotten the red pteri neopets is down page again a few times but after a refresh I can get back to whatever I was doing.

I still cannot get Keyquest to load and the games that caused problems before...Gourmet Club Bowls and Hannah Caves and others are still not fixed...Having done a brand new" top of the range" Games room you would think they would either delete the problem games or fix them...kind of like copying others ideas If original was wrong, the copy will also be wrong..

I hope it comes back on in the next 23 minutes. Im at the library computer and cant sign out of neo until it comes back on. Someone is going to jack my stuff T___T The computers here hve a time limit and logs out when the time is up.