Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

wont restarting the comp log u off xD?

The computer doesn't restart. It just logs off the Patron user account and a screen shows up where you have to put in another time code then it just goes back to the same Patron account.

Clear the cookies for your browser (if you can) and your session will be gone without needing to log out.

The first time I ever logged into Neopets on a library computer it had someone else already logged in. I logged out and noted their username so I could neomail them but it turned out their account was too young to accept neomails so I never did get to tell them. ><

Edit: aand I have NQ back *yay*

Clear the cookies for your browser (if you can) and your session will be gone without needing to log out.

The first time I ever logged into Neopets on a library computer it had someone else already logged in. I logged out and noted their username so I could neomail them but it turned out their account was too young to accept neomails so I never did get to tell them. ><

Edit: aand I have NQ back *yay*

Ok did it. Are you sure it'll log me off Neo? Sorry, have to ask :P

Oh pshh! >_< lol i just now do it and then the site comes back up lol. thanks though. Also it did log me out ;P

Annnddd... BOOM! Neopets is working again!!!! :woot:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I haven't had it once :O since they fixed stuff, that's odd, I wonder why some are getting it and not others, granted I don't refresh a lot (don't restock etc) so maybe I just am less likely to get it? :)

• 1 month later...

Hello all, I've noticed that Neopets lagged on me while lurking the pound for a Pink-coloured pet, and the site is not loading at the moment. Anyone else here having lagging or loading issues, some of the other TDN staff have these same issues. I'll edit this post when Neopets comes back up.

So that is perhaps why the lawyerbot avvie won't work... About 10 minutes before the site went down, I was queuing for a Lawyerbot avvie when someone mentioned it wouldn't work...

The worse part is, I found a user who could have been my RL friend :/ I was just trying to ask her. And also, I was advertising my pet for the BC :'D

Up until now, I've gotten all the neggs on their days. It would be nice if TNT extended the time for the Neopia Central negg, but I doubt it. :(