Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

At the moment neopets seems to be down. I just tried loading a page and got the "failed to open page" message.

Hopefully it doesn't last too long.

After trying to load a page again it was trying to load for a couple minutes and then I got the could not load message.

I came across this while searching for "neopets down April 2012" and made an account to post this, because it's bugging me and I want to complain: Neopets is down in Seattle D:. It was working until about ten minutes ago. I tried it on Google and Firefox and got the whole "Oops!/Problem loading page" message.

Also, if I had habitarium open, will anything happen or will it keep running as normal?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Argh! Well, glad to know I'm not the only one who can't load neo!

I imagined a tnt staffer screaming and yelling and running in the office like "THE SERVER'S DOWN, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING! NEOPETS HAS CRASHED!" or something like that.

You guys think this is serious? We'd just get the "Neopets is currently down" page with the red pteri if they were just doing repairs.... right?

Argh! Well, glad to know I'm not the only one who can't load neo!

I imagined a tnt staffer screaming and yelling and running in the office like "THE SERVER'S DOWN, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING! NEOPETS HAS CRASHED!" or something like that.

You guys think this is serious? We'd just get the "Neopets is currently down" page with the red pteri if they were just doing repairs.... right?

Correcto! I'm assuming they've been doing a lot of updating for the new features coming in May. I'm hoping they will be putting up the new Fortune Cookie soon and a new Wonder Claw. OMG WHAT IF ITS THE INFAMOUS LUTARI ISLAND UPDATE THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN DYING FOR AFTER YEARS OF BEGGING?!?!

I don't know if it was just me but about ten minutes ago I kepy getting my browser's 'Page cannot load' error whenever I tried loading anything on Neo. I hope the problems are fixed soon.

same here. >___>

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got the red pteri momentarily about an hour ago, but neopets started working again seconds later. Hopefully it won't take too long for them to get back up. I was hoping to stow away my np in the bank before logging off for the night...

Correcto! I'm assuming they've been doing a lot of updating for the new features coming in May. I'm hoping they will be putting up the new Fortune Cookie soon and a new Wonder Claw. OMG WHAT IF ITS THE INFAMOUS LUTARI ISLAND UPDATE THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN DYING FOR AFTER YEARS OF BEGGING?!?!

:O

But even then, they wouldn't shut down the servers...

I had been trying to enter the site for 20 minutes or so... I suppose nobody knows what the problem had been?

No one can even access neopets right now, sadly!

Maybe the neggsbreaker battle to fix the score. No idea and I really don't like Neo been down most of time over 3 weeks.

Right, Natalie... I haven't thought of that. But wouldn't they usually put up a notice on the myncis or the meepits?

And Dung Island as I heard from board. Do you think you believe Lutari and Dung Islands is coming?