Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

I've seen other sites get DDoS attacks, and they also DO NOT LOAD AT ALL, like what is happening to Neopets right now. So, I'm just going by observation, and curse you, Anonymous, I'm SURE it's YOUR doing!

oh well i haven't done dailies yet x_x since we have relatives over and been busy being a good hostess and stuff. *grumbles* i have a lab cookie active! T_T cannot log into my main account.

also someone mentioned on neoboards: if you had NC items in your inventory they aren't showing up. i checked for myself (soooo slooooow) and yep. mine are gone. they better come back :K trying to check my SDB and closet just now but someone posted its gone from their SDB as well, so i suppose i'll find mine is gone too.

also my NC is not showing up at the top either. *sigh* i'm sure it will all come back when the site gets fixed but it is such a PAIN.

I've seen other sites get DDoS attacks, and they also DO NOT LOAD AT ALL, like what is happening to Neopets right now. So, I'm just going by observation, and curse you, Anonymous, I'm SURE it's YOUR doing!

I don't think DDoS attacks are causing the downtime, least of all DDoS attacks by Anonymous. They're morons, but they don't often take sites down for no reason whatsoever. I would say it's just a widespread issue with the Neopets servers/database.

P.S. I'd just like to add that last time there was downtime, I wasn't affected. It could have something to do with localized DNS servers, too.

Well... if you set Neo at another language you can still play. At least I'm able to continue training hah

wow, i was about to gone mad of the snail slowing loading page..then i tried ur way and switch to chinese language page, it is smooth like hell, yeah!!! thx

oh well i haven't done dailies yet x_x since we have relatives over and been busy being a good hostess and stuff. *grumbles* i have a lab cookie active! T_T cannot log into my main account.

also someone mentioned on neoboards: if you had NC items in your inventory they aren't showing up. i checked for myself (soooo slooooow) and yep. mine are gone. they better come back :K trying to check my SDB and closet just now but someone posted its gone from their SDB as well, so i suppose i'll find mine is gone too.

also my NC is not showing up at the top either. *sigh* i'm sure it will all come back when the site gets fixed but it is such a PAIN.

Does this mean the NC items don't appear on our pets either?

Wait - it's SORT of loading, and I see my NC items on my pets.

Turns out no matter what language Neo is in it is STILL very slow.

Well... if you set Neo at another language you can still play. At least I'm able to continue training hah

I switched my current language to Chinese before logging in again, and I got Neopets to work for the moment. Thanks for your advice Rchynnkim! Notify me when Neopets (in English) is working again.

Chinese seems to be working just as slow *has neo withdrawal"

Imagine if you were the only person to be able to refresh :P That would make for some awesome restocking

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make use of the Edit Button instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Even in Chinese or Japanese, the inventory, SDB, and Quick Stock seem to load pretty slow. Everything else loads fine in those languages however.

It's working for me, albeit extremely slow. I have managed to get all my main pets into the Lodge, collect my bank interest, and now I wait ro check my stocks before going off for the night. I'll see how Neo is running tomorrow.

Yeah, I can't deal with the slowness anymore.

I suppose I'll just try again tomorrow. :(

I couldn't even to get it to switch back to English..wouldn't load. -sigh-

Good luck guys! lol.

Yeah, I can't deal with the slowness anymore.

I suppose I'll just try again tomorrow. :(

I couldn't even to get it to switch back to English..wouldn't load. -sigh-

Good luck guys! lol.

I just love the way TNT gives us the wonderful opportunity to earn big nps with the games galore, but then mess up the site so we can either not login or load games cutting us off on the ability to actually make the most of their Wonderful,Selfless,Generous event.

It's not like they planned for this to happen. It's a giant website with loads of traffic, which will probably be heightened due to 5x scores. Glitches are bound to happen at any time.

Maybe TNT could start lessening their content

1 Scrap N.C Mall

2 Refrain from events like the games galore that put a load on their website and servers if it means that it interferes even obtaining the normal amount of game points