Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Games didn't work during the night TNT was doing maintenence. Kind of pointless eh?

As for flash games, you must have installed the 11.3, which is personally worse. Look for versions 11 or before, it seems to have solved a lot of problems.

23476251.jpg

Okay, neopets is not loading properly for me right now....the navigation bar is completely haywire and stretched out vertically. Anyone else having problems?

Neopets was downed for me for short amount of time (no Red Pteri however), this is quite common with the site with those server hiccups and such.

Hmmm...I think it is an issue with my browser. I am using chrome but I just tried it in IE and everything came up normally. Weird. Oh well, I'll just suffer through IE until Chrome is fixed ;)

Chrome is making neopets act weird for me too. The pictures of my pets aren't showing up on their pet lookups, and I can't play Key Quest! :( I think Chrome automatically updates the flash player, so I'm trying to install an older version of flash (10 point something).

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else able to edit their petpages?! Every single one of mine is coming up with a "/" when I preview and that's it O.o

Anyone having trouble with the Neopets Help???? My little nephew (my neopets playing buddy lol) accidently put a pin on his account and he doesnt remember it nor have access to the e-mail address associated with us account anymore :< this is most frustrating, All these issues popping up on neopets and now we can't even submit a help ticket,

Is AdverVideo working for anyone? I get to the video and spin just fine, but I'm not getting the NPs for some reason. I've noticed this today and yesterday as well, no NPs credited.

Yes. It's down.

For anyone curious, you can check THIS website. It's a great way to see if a site is down for everyone, or just you.

EDIT: It looks like it's up and down. Sometimes it starts loading, sometimes it doesn't

Is AdverVideo working for anyone? I get to the video and spin just fine, but I'm not getting the NPs for some reason. I've noticed this today and yesterday as well, no NPs credited.

I have had that same problem on occasion. I find that if I don't let the spinny wheel load fully before I click "spin", I don't get the NP. Annoying. :|

Yes. It's down.

For anyone curious, you can check THIS website. It's a great way to see if a site is down for everyone, or just you.

EDIT: It looks like it's up and down. Sometimes it starts loading, sometimes it doesn't

Thanks spritzie!

On a side note, I love how much more active this place suddenly gets when neo isn't working properly lol.

Anyone having trouble with the Neopets Help???? My little nephew (my neopets playing buddy lol) accidently put a pin on his account and he doesnt remember it nor have access to the e-mail address associated with us account anymore :< this is most frustrating, All these issues popping up on neopets and now we can't even submit a help ticket,

I was yesterday. I submitted a ticket myself and, the next day, the my support page kept redirecting to the main page.

Thanks spritzie!

On a side note, I love how much more active this place suddenly gets when neo isn't working properly lol.

Ahahaha, lol, I know! All these neoaddicts with no where else to go!