Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

It's working again here! Perhaps you guys could check yours?

Edit: But it takes forever to load...

Are you sure you didn't just load for one minute and then got in but still need to like wait 1min to load anything else on neopets?

Wow! I thought it was just me. I wonder when it'll be back online?

*Edit* Went back to check and it works? Hope it doesn't say not found or whatever it was again.

This all of a sudden super lag can actually cause some inflictions to auctions, what about auctions that have ridicilous cheap bid's that normally would get offered much higher on the list of auctions running of soon but are going off now for cheap bid?

It's back working

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more. Also, use the edit button if you have something to add to your previous post instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Neopets is back up and running at it's normal speed. I was almost shocked if it was down for a longer amount of time.

Hopefully all the AC glitches will be fixed after this downtime :) Hopefully!

I managed to load my look up page and all my trophies are gone :sad02:

Edited by maku

Same, I'm having problems with the site too. Not loading or loading VERY slowly.

I hope TNT gets on it soon, I noticed that the games room is lagging. I want to make NP!

...and they put up the Red Pteri.

Ergh I cant get on to the site and then when I can it has major lag!! Not a happy bunny :sad01_anim: hope it gets fixed soon!!!

*Edit* - It still looks like its down today!! Has anyone else been able to get much use out of it or is there any news on how long its going on for??

Blank screen ... not very encouraging XD

Hopefully it'll be back soon!

All my neopets pages are completely blank.. I was trying to finish NQ II tonight as well D: I've been searching all over the net to see if this was just me, ahaha and made an account specifically to post this! -.-

That came into my mind for a second as well XD Thank gooooodness it's just down!

Dear everyone!!!

It seems there is glitching with PREMIUM accounts where you come to a blank screen! Do not be alarmed, this is happening all around. TNT will most likely fix it in the morning, let's hope for another apocalypse avatar shall we?

cheers

AJ

BP STAFF

homer.jpg

I'd just adopted out a FFQ, was worried I'd been done for 'gifting' or whatever. PANIC OVER. XD

Hopefully TNT were fixing up the SSW troubles that have been occurring of late :3