Altador Cup: Roster Changes Abound!

hrtbrk

:O It's one of them new color people(Wraith I mean) like Ethel, the Elderly-colored ixi from the Meridell Team.

Now onto the others. Spotted in gray and Gray in Warm Colors. Not that much of a fan of colors not about their team but, okay. Whatever TNT wants.

I've supported HW since the beginning, so even though I don't like this event, the new team member is exciting. I love wraiths. (Also, this post reminded me I needed to spend the rest of my points, but the Prize Shop is redirecting to the main page. :sad02: This seems to happen every year, though, so surely they'll fix it. It makes me think we may be getting some AC news soon. I was able to redeem my remaining Staff Tournament points, though - anyone who played the ST last year might want to check on that!)

DAT WRAITH

Okay, remember when I said I probably wouldn't participate in this year's AC? FORGET IT. HAUNTED WOODS FOR THE CUP!!!! :dance: :happydance:

Wan Dirx was ok but I never cared for Techos. Also it annoyed me that his legs didn't move while playing, it always felt like he was ice-skating, lol :D

Good choice, nubisbully. I hope if you do decide to play with Haunted Woods, you keep playing for 'em. You seem to be very enthusiastic and I think you would be a great asset.

I'm now having this silly hope that our new Wraith Draik might attract new players for HW! <3

I'm sure it will reel in a few new players. I'd be tempted to join HW myself if I wasn't so attached to Maraqua. :P

:O It's one of them new color people(Wraith I mean) like Ethel, the Elderly-colored ixi from the Meridell Team.

I always found it very weird that they have an Elderly player on such an quick, active sport hahaha :D

• 2 weeks later...

I always found it very weird that they have an Elderly player on such an quick, active sport hahaha :D

That was the reason I chose the team last year ... I thought hey thats sort of fun and Im not exactly young so it helped me decide ...

This year though I just cant decide who to support its driving me nuts .. do I stick with Meridell or go to Maraqua ???? arghhh

• 11 months later...

Hey again. Tomorrows the day that we found out about the teams last year, so do you think we'll see that happen again this year or should we give it some time? Just wondering on your thoughts.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump threads that are no longer relevant. There's already a discussion for the next Cup here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.