New Fostering System?

TeddyPwns

Ahhhhh! Another one lol ... Ninazinha_Linda_S2_7 the Red Usul has been added to my neopets family. I have 7 neopets.

Is there a limit to this? Or are they just going to keep going? lol

#6.

You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, Llama_momma524! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound.

Male Aisha, Red

3309 days, Level 1

HP 10/10

You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, goodpet956! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound.

Personally, I'm annoyed with this. MAINLY because I never volunteered. I do not believe that there should be forced ANYTHING in a game, especially without some sort of previous notification. Also, I maintain only 1 neopet on my main, and that's mostly for training purposes. Stats from quest prizes and random events can sometimes be given to other pets than the active one. And without Dr. Death, there is probably no way to transfer this blue acara I've been stuck with out to a side account. :-\

This is a pretty crudtastic move by TNT imo. If you're going to foster a pet, it should be one that you can feel some sort of connection with, because YOU picked he/she out. (Like going to a real pound/shelter) Not because someone just dropped it off on your doorstep with a note or something. >_>

#7.

You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, savagestrufflecakes! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound.

Female JubJub, Blue

2235 days, Level 1

HP 12/12

I haven't been "volunteered" to foster a pet yet it seems, lol.

Oh, ha! Right after I posted that, I got a pet, lol. A cute little JubJub!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i now have 14 pets. anyone refreshing a lot like kad feeders or such probably have more. . been feeding and playing with all of my fosters. i have seen some ppl morphing all their foster pets into yellow or green ogrins..

Wow!!! You're the one with the most I've seen so far. Currently I'm at 8: 5 of mine and 3 fostered. One of them is a Uni, which totally made me want a Uni again...