New Fostering System?

TeddyPwns

I got a Grarrl and a Shoyru! Haha! This HAS to be an ABSOLUTELY! Day trick

Oh, I get it, hahahahahaha!

I got 3 fostered pets so far. A Lupe, Usul and Tuskaninny. The Usul is older than my account. Which is pretty old, since my account is 7,5 years old. I'd love to keep at least one of them. Now I have 6 Neopets!

At first I was like: whaaaat. Then I realised it was April 1st.

Good job Neopets!

#3.

You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, joliver_ana! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound.

Female Gnorbu, Green

1401 days, Level 1

HP 8/7

This prank is super weird man xD. I JUST read about it, and then when I refreshed on neopets I immediately got the message ;p.

kaus_g0_m00

I got a male Purple Grundo name Petrificus_totales00. I was able to feed him, but I guess we can't cure them? I spent a good chunk of money getting him a cure for his blurred vision. Wish I had seen this post first. ;_;

Edit: It seems we can cure them now! He looks much happier lol

I got an Eyrie.

I didn't see the event so I was kinda freaked out when I noticed an extra pet on my account!

Edit: And right after I post that I got another!

You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, plotyg! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound.

Kaustro the Green Kau has been added to my family.

Kinda wish it would've been a different color and species, since I already have a Green Kau lol

This is the first and only one I have right now, wonder if I'll get any more .... ;)

I got a Green Eeyrie on my side, and a blue Kacheek on my main. It doesn't let me feed them at the Soup Kitchen. :/ This is pretty cool though, I was wondering what they were gonna do for A*pril Fool's this year. I remember playing back in... 2002? 2003? They had the whole Neopetz.com thing. [shakes head] I was 12 years old when they pulled that, and I cried like a baby. A hungry angry baby.

And what does this mean for the ALP? I was supposed to join the Werelupe/Whee/Mootix chain this month, but if the pound is closed and transfers are down...

(apparently "A*pril Fool's" becomes "just another")

Well...I've only received one so far: _shopie_ a green ixi...so adorable. If I weren't at my limit of four, I'd keep her. So cute.

(slips away before anyone notices the newbie)

I'm feeling the suggestion that this is actually tied into the random plot. I started playing pyramids and racked up two more pets really quickly.

Man, if this gets tied into the plot A+ well done TNT, pulling the expected prank into the current plot. (I guess I can only hope for now?)

#4.

You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, Leonard0_! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound.

Male Lupe, Blue

2515 days, Level 2

HP 42/10

I have another addition to my neopets family ... with a really funky name: CheekBonesOfAmerica the Red Lupe

.. at least it's not another Green Kau lol ...

#5.

You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, saturno_sonrisa! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound.

Male Flotsam, Blue

2495 days, Level 1

HP 8/8

My user lookup looks terrific with all these new pets.

I have not received any pets to take care of :( kind of sad...

TNT must think you're a bad parent. :P No, but seriously, I'm sure you'll get one. It's a random event so it could take a while, but some people are getting multiples so it's happening pretty often. Go play Pyramids or something else that will refresh the page a lot, and you'll probably get one. :)