The Coincidence

Xepha

The prize for gun number two has been found!

spd_reu2014_mallrdtapespdspa.gif

Mallard Tape

What do you mean, these parts dont fit together? I will make them fit!

https://images.neopets.com/items/spd_reu2014_mallrdtapespdspa.gif

Someone has it in their auctions:

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=182666494

Oh nice, all 3 prizes have been found. What on earth am I going to do with Mallard Tape though?

BTW guys, there's still a 4th prize that won't be discovered until someone gets all the pieces and uses the "BUILD ALL" button. You can either get the 3 discovered prizes or one prize at the end for building all of them at the same time.

Right now the only "good" prize to me is the book, so I might wait.

So, Jelly Neo item database has the info up, and apparently the tape is a battledome weapon, so it might not be useless.

Mallard Tape - r101 [special]
Category: Space Defence
Release Date: March 28, 2014

---------------

*facepalm* someone on the neoboards pointed out that this is a pun on Duck/Duct Tape. xD

So, Jelly Neo item database has the info up, and apparently the tape is a battledome weapon, so it might not be useless.

Mallard Tape - r101 [special]

Category: Space Defence

Release Date: March 28, 2014

Oh okay, thanks for that!!! It'll probably take a while to find out what it actually does though.

I'll still suggest waiting to see what that final prize will be before claiming any prizes.

I believe I have one niptor plushie I can donate to you if you want it.

As for me ... I'm out of this event :( ... I need three Gelert in the Box. Can't even find them on the shop wiz anymore. I was really excited to actually finish this event too :( blah lol

Ooh, yes please. Thank you so much! :)

No problem, Bee :) .. I just requested you as a neofriend. I'll send it right over to you then.

Edit: Please tell me how I didn't know you can send gifts to people who aren't your neofriends? I've been on this site for over ten years. Ya learn something new everyday lol ... anyways, I sent it over to you, Bee :)

No problem, Bee :) .. I just requested you as a neofriend. I'll send it right over to you then.

Edit: Please tell me how I didn't know you can send gifts to people who aren't your neofriends? I've been on this site for over ten years. Ya learn something new everyday lol ... anyways, I sent it over to you, Bee :)

Copy their username, get the item in your inventory, select "give to neofriend," and then paste their username into the blank box.

It now looks as though some items are going to become unbuyable which is really sad because unless things change not everyone will even get a chance to finish this.

IMHO its time for a top on the amount of same items you can store in your SDB and shop, it there was a limit of 100 then perhaps it would cut down on this price hiking that is obviously going on

It would have been so much better if TNT had designed it so that we were asked for:

3x books (any book)

4x toys

3x food items

4x stamps

3x gross foods

2x petpets

2x wearables

3x plushies

2x battle items

then we would have naturally kept going for the 1np items which would have got rid of the junk, but prevented people grabbing all of one thing and storing it because when the price went up everyone would just jump to a different item

I guess I got really lucky again today and only needed to spend about 15k on items. I'm sure it won't last. I'm dreading what may be coming next. I really wish this had been a more positive event. So far I'm not into any of the prizes at all...

On a positive note: The NC prizes have been pretty awesome.

I can't finish this either...Rotten Tomato Salad was only a few NP's a few days ago, and now it's 24,000 - 30,000?

This totally sucks.

:(

TNT are implementing a new list of items to give, and messed up with accidentally adding NC item to the pool. So maybe they are just freezing everything until they fix their mistakes. :P

Thank you once again for that! :)

I gave the items another look, and they've gone down in price by quite a bit so I decided to buy them in the end.

EDIT: The next lot of items I've just got were ones I already owned, so that was easy! :)

Edited by BEE.

I'm down to my third console piece and so far the only high prices were for the first items requested. This last time I had to shop for one of them, a stamp, but it still cost 15 np. I don't know if it's luck, or if TNT is just widening the pool of items, but I hope it stays that way!

How many pieces has everyone got so far? I've got five and five hours until my 6th quest. I swear some people are further ahead? Or is that not possible?

How many pieces has everyone got so far? I've got five and five hours until my 6th quest. I swear some people are further ahead? Or is that not possible?

I've got 4 pieces and a little under 5 hours before my next quest. I missed the first quest, though, the morning it started.

Some people are getting quests straight after they complete if they missed one, strange that didn't happen for you!

I seem to be stuck at only 3 pieces with 11 hours to go before the next one. I guess it's because I'm working and can't be on every 12 hours. *wahh* I'm really far behind. TNT didn't think this event through very well. :sad01_anim: All they've done is force prices up on junk and make people angry. What are they thinking?

I seem to be stuck at only 3 pieces with 11 hours to go before the next one. I guess it's because I'm working and can't be on every 12 hours. *wahh* I'm really far behind. TNT didn't think this event through very well. :sad01_anim: All they've done is force prices up on junk and make people angry. What are they thinking?

:( They seem to do this sort of thing a lot! I guess because they want as much traffic as possible :/

I bet TNT are receiving tons of complaints about this evil event...and a lot of people are quitting. I don't want to lose every single NP I have been earning in the past year on this when it could go to paint brushes, training, the most elite Battledome weapons, and rare wearables.

Maybe now is a good time to sell the Zombie PB I got from the Spooky Food contest last fall.....

If it ends on the 31st I won't be able to complete the event. I can only do 1 quest a day because I only have internet between 7am and 10pm daily, and my wait times are ALWAYS 11 hours long. :(

I bet TNT are receiving tons of complaints about this evil event...and a lot of people are quitting. I don't want to lose every single NP I have been earning in the past year on this when it could go to paint brushes, training, the most elite Battledome weapons, and rare wearables.

Maybe now is a good time to sell the Zombie PB I got from the Spooky Food contest last fall.....

Hopefully they'll make the prize super good to make up for the trouble people have been having with the event.

Gahh that event annoyed the crap out of me. I missed a couple of days cheering but went crazy with the catacombs and didn't get an avatar ¬_¬ This event is a lot better than that one so far imo!

Hopefully they'll make the prize super good to make up for the trouble people have been having with the event.

Gahh that event annoyed the crap out of me. I missed a couple of days cheering but went crazy with the catacombs and didn't get an avatar ¬_¬ This event is a lot better than that one so far imo!

I enjoyed the event until I realized only half the people who participated got the avatar. Hate it for THAT reason and feel bad that I got it. I hope that won't be true for this event, but I hate this one too. Especially because I have no hope of completing it.

I enjoyed the event until I realized only half the people who participated got the avatar. Hate it for THAT reason and feel bad that I got it. I hope that won't be true for this event, but I hate this one too. Especially because I have no hope of completing it.

Aww don't feel bad!! That's sweet. Hopefully TNT have seen the error of their ways (I remember their being uproar on the boards after Spooky Food!) and it won't matter too much if you weren't able to complete the entire event. They are asking quite a lot for participation every twelve hours!

I've got five pieces - all of the pieces for the first thingy and two pieces for the third thingy. I'm waiting until I have all pieces to build all.

I have to wait nine hours until I can do my next quest.