Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

I hope getting a battle faerie today won't mean I won't get a FFQ -again- but I guess I'll just stay unlucky, I don't want to bring my hopes up too much. I mean, I'm only waiting 12 years to get one, way to soon right? :p

I got a earth faerie today (worked as a fire faerie anyways) gave me strenght so... Haven't got any "special" quest such as space,Fountain, battle or fyora, Got 1 water,1 light, 2 fire and 1 earth since it began, also each one have had cost like 2k-3k

I hope getting a battle faerie today won't mean I won't get a FFQ -again- but I guess I'll just stay unlucky, I don't want to bring my hopes up too much. I mean, I'm only waiting 12 years to get one, way to soon right? :P

I got one about 2 years a go, Is very very rare, but possible so keep your hopes up! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Queen Fyora is pleased by your interest in helping. "Here is a small token of our appreciation."
sta_altador_siyana.gifSiyana Stamp

This item has been added to your inventory.
--------------
The Faerie Queen appears in a puff of lavender smoke. "Bring me Ant Eaten Ham and you will be rewarded."
It's perfect. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping Faerieland.

For your efforts, Xxxxxxxxx's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!
Whoo hoo! =D

So far I've gotten 2 faerie queen , 1 space faerie, 1 earth faerie, and 1 air faerie quest.

And I got a fountain faerie quest today but the item costs 800k :'(

Wow, you've been VERY lucky! :yes: Oh how I wish for a Space Faerie quest to accelerate my BP's entering to the Secret Ninja School...

So far I've gotten 2 faerie queen , 1 space faerie, 1 earth faerie, and 1 air faerie quest.

And I got a fountain faerie quest today but the item costs 800k :'(

Ooooh, 800k? Not sure then if you should bother...unless you really want the Buzzin' avatar or a dream pet, I'd say abandon it. :( It's a shame to do, but you wouldn't complete a quest if she asked you for a Draik Egg or something work 1 mill or more, would you? I thought not, and I know I sure wouldn't.

Now that I think about it, I haven't really kept track much of the quests I've gotten so far....I think at least 1 water, 1 dark, 1 light, 2 fire, and 2 Battle....Battle faerie is always welcome! ^^ Glad I've been getting her.

I am mostly getting the Earth Faerie, which is not that bad, because for cheap items that I already have in my SDB I get strength and defence (I don't mind getting speed either). I am actually afraid of getting the Battle or the Queen Faerie, because I have too much Endurance, I am trying to catch up with it. The best choice for me is the Space Faerie, but no luck with her so far.

Day 8 :

Daily prize she_thedeep_hairpin.gifHairpin of the Deep

Quest : Light Faerie

Item : bluetradingcardback.gif Venuquin

Cost : 1400 NP

Reward : +Level

-------

Day 9 :

Daily Prize : nfu_fourpostbed.gifAntique Four Poster Bed

Quest : Fire Faerie

item : Jewelled Collarjewelled.gif

Cost : 0 NP (from my SDB)

Reward : +Strength

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!!

FOUNTAINFAERIE_zpsd17122cd.jpg

HADA DE LA FUENTE IS THE FOUNTAIN FAERIE! *faints*

*crawls up from her faint and goes to find the...Mynci Explorer Jacket*

=====

Five Minutes Later...

AUGH! Nothing in SW, TP, auctions or Dress to Impress. Are you serious?!

I could only find one in existence and it was in someone's gallery. (I can't check the SSW, because the quest is on my account with premium.)

If any of you have premium and can check the SSW for me, that would be much appreciated. (I'd ask the person with the jacket in their gallery if I could buy it, but if it's the only one around, s/he probably won't want to part with it.)

And I thought the last FFQ I got on my side (over a million points) was expensive!

===

1:15p

Crisis averted. Thank you, Quest board and SSW! (I'm going to see how many are out there before I use my fortune cookie...out of sheer curiosity.)