Are you obsessed about a pet species?

leverhelven

Ohai there guys! Well, as you can see from my siggy, and also from my userlookup, I just LOVE Cybunnies. I ADORE them. If I could have room to have one Cybunny of each color, I'd do it! :P

So anyways, I was wondering... Is someone here also obsessed over a certain pet species? :D

Not really. Every pet I have is a different species (unless the labray zaps that one to one I have). I just think a lot of them are pretty. I love cat-like pets though. anything that looks remotely like a cat (acara, wocky, xweetok, kougra) or dragon/bat like (Shoyru, Draik, Korbat) And Grundo is cute, but somehow they end up as labrats XD

And I love Kacheeks too... and and... argh, just too many pretty pets!

Xweeeees <3 My gallery has a Xweetok theme. I have four Xwees, one on each account. >_>

Here they are:

Duskitty - medium_preview.png

Sahkru - medium_preview.png

Shanbaihe - medium_preview.png

Mistail - medium_preview.png

So glad to see there are so many Peophin lovers :D Me too as I think they have this regal air about them especially Tyrannian Peophin <3

I also have a soft spot for Techos especially that fanatic fan Techo in AC :D

I always can't help laughing when I see the Techo fanatic throat drops XDD

@Cassandra: so glad to see some Korbat love. Go you! c:

Definitely shoyrus, draiks, and jubjubs.

I have 3 shoyrus, 3 draiks and 2 jubjubs. (I even have a side account that I had originally planned to have only jubjubs with complementary kookith petpets.) I'm very close to adding either another draik or shoyru to my family with my waiting FFQ.

Awww, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! And now I feel like showing off my Cys too, just because <3 <3

(I'm not exactly a master of customization, so cut me some slack if some of them seem strange :P )

small_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

small_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

My big (and ever growing, lol) Cybunny family, my passion! <3

I just went to adopt one of the avatar pets...then I saw this pet:

2.png A snow Xweetok.

I skipped by her several times, determined to get an avatar pet, but then I had to cave because she just looks SO PRETTY haha. I love this species in general and had never seen one in snow before!

I just went to adopt one of the avatar pets...then I saw this pet:

2.png A snow Xweetok.

I skipped by her several times, determined to get an avatar pet, but then I had to cave because she just looks SO PRETTY haha. I love this species in general and had never seen one in snow before!

She's very cute! And snow pets give out the "Wocky - Snow Day" avvie! :)

I have an Aisha bias. I have three Aishas, and one lab rat that started out as an Aisha. My first pet is an Aisha, and she is also the only one that I chose a color and species for without changing my mind. Whenever I start to consider crosspainting over her current Christmas, I remind myself of how well her neutral brown fur goes with all of her clothes. My other original pets I consider a work in progress: my Lenny is going to get painted Transparent once she reaches the Ninja School, one day my Ogrin will get zapped Robot, the Faerie Zafara that I have had for years might get turned into a Royal Girl Kacheek. The Lenny and Ogrin have spent most of their life as other species. Even though there are other species that I like that I do not have yet, I continue to adopt more Aishas.

I too love Cybunnies. I also love real bunnies, and it's in fact a nickname of mine.

I also love Ixis and Xweetoks.

When I was younger I liked Peophins and Unis. Horse was my favorite animal :P Then I really liked penguins, but I have never owned a Bruce. They are cute but I just don't really like any of their colors. but now I would say my favorite animal is a bunny. So I too share a bit of Cybunny obsession. I have considered doing a gallery of bunny items, but I'm really lazy about galleries :P

I love Xwees and Cybunnies. Only have one of each, but gosh do I love them. Xwees are just so elegant and smart looking, and Cybunnies are just so happy-looking and makes me wanna hug them :D

Wow, you guys have some big customisation skillz, I can never seem to find the items, much less know what's on the market :/

I'm throwing in some Chomby love here! I looove them and Grundo's too! I super love my Chomby though, he's nothing special, just a red Chomby. Sometimes I think about changing his color but I never go through with it. I even bought a Shadow Paint Brush just for him and ended up using it on my Kougra. lol I like him just the way he is. :-)