Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

War breaks out in 24 hours.

Regular Challengers effective May 1, 2013 now has Faerie abilities.

Welcome, new Order members. Let's show them that magic reigns supreme!

Welcome, new members. Thanks for joining us, you won't be disappointed!

And I just noticed that the revelation of the Oracle says she is a solver of riddles. There is hope for a round of puzzles yet!

Is there room for one more? Last time I decided based on the videos, before reading the Neopedia articles. And after rewatching and rereading, I remembered that I liked the Order best of our three choices.

No one is perfect ALL the time, the Order can be greedy (We had totally noble reasons for wanting the obelisk.), we'll take all the members that want to join us. :D

Totally noble. I mean, what if the Order just wanted to keep everyone safe because they believed they were the only ones able to control it's power and anyone else could send the world into chaos?

I'm probably missing something there, but Rasala did say something rather questionable during the 5th wave of the first part of the war.

Great to have you all-aboard! :D

War starts in just a little under 5 hours. Hope everyone is ready!

This next round may just be for boon perks, or something. I doubt we'll get more war points to use in the war prize shop.

This is from the Editorial of the Neopian Times.

Hello, TNT! *hands out cupcakes* I've been wondering: when the truce ends, will we be unable to buy stuff from the prize shop, even if we still have points? If it stays open, will whatever happens wind up giving us more points? Please answer, otherwise this'll bug me for a while. X) ~surfcb

You will find out soon enough, but we also don't want you guys panicking and spending your points before you're ready. The prize shop and your points are from the war and will not increase or vanish once the timer winds down. While we recommend keeping your sword arm ready, the prize shop marked the end of the "site plot / event / war." The resulting skirmishes, however, are just about to start...

Good luck to us all, for the safety of Neopia, for the preservation of Neopian order and the glory of The Red Erisim! :D

Let's start a competition.

Win: Difficulty x 1

Draw: Difficulty x 0.33 (or 1/3)

Lose: 0

Whoever gets the most points wins.

Just post your total record from the Battleground page and I'll do the counting for you.

I've been trying to train my pet to handle the more difficult opponents, but I'm still having a huge amount of difficulty with Professor Lambert. For those that can beat him, what kind of stats and weapons do you think are necessary?

Good luck battling order members! :D

I've only gotten 10 wins against each of the easiest 2 opponents (on mighty) so far -- will have to get more in this evening when I have time. Do you think TNT weighs by opponent's difficulty, too? I think they should -- it takes longer to beat the bosses.

War Opponent profiles can be found here....

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/index/14/

Seems like they're just the same as IN the war. That page lists ALL opponents from the Obelisk War, including the factions that are not involved in this round of battling.

It's a good thing that they included ALL enemies of each opposing faction. That way EVERYONE should be able to participate, based on their pet's stats, weapons and ability. :D

Been battling about 100 minutes. (I got to it kinda late. LOL) Small break time! :D

Codestone Pricer, if you want a competition, here are my stats so far. ;)

Assistant Scientist 50
Smug Philosopher 50
Petty Pilferer 50
Roadside Bandit 50
Midnight Smuggler 50

After I get something to eat and get back to battling. I'll be focusing against Stalwart Explorer, until 50 wins, then I'll move up. My goal is 50 wins today for the non-faction leaders, and then as for Kanrik and Prof Lambert, I'll just get in as many as I can. And I'll try to do that each day. lol

Good luck everyone! Will check in later.

EDIT: Checking in. 50 on all the lesser opponents, and 22 on Kanrik so far. Just got my first loss to him at battle 23. Gonna take a break and heal before commencing the next onslaught. ;)

Hope you guys are having fun with your battles!

P.S. For those who don't get why I post my stats, the reason is two-fold. 1) inspire my comrades to continue to do their best, and 2) Demoralize the competition from other factions who may see the numbers. ~_^

Now let's kick some rear! :D

Here are my stats for the first day. The battledome's been sooooo glitchy. A number of these defeats caused draws and losses that should have never happened :(

I had hoped to fight more, but with the unexpected losses and the number of glitchy battles that I won but weren't officially counted this is all I had time for.

Assistant Scientist: Easy = 25 W, 0 D, 0 L | Medium = 11 W, 0 D, 0 L | Hard: 61 W, 0 D, 0 D

Smug Philosopher: Easy = 5 W, 0 D, 0 L | Medium = 5 W, 0 D, 0 L | Hard: 61 W, 0 D, 0 D

Stalwart Explorer: Easy = 5 W, 0 D, 0 L | Medium = 5 W, 0 D, 0 L | Hard: 5 W, 0 D, 0 D

Genuis Inventor: Easy = 25 W, 0 D, 0 L | Medium = 25 W, 1 D, 0 L | Hard: 0 W, 0 D, 0 D

Professor Lambert: Easy = 1 W, 0 D, 4 L | Medium = 0 W, 0 D, 0 L | Hard: 0 W, 0 D, 0 D

Petty Pilferer: Easy = 25 W, 0 D, 0 L | Medium = 25 W, 0 D, 0 L | Hard: 61 W, 0 D, 0 D

Roadside Bandit: Easy = 5 W, 0 D, 0 L | Medium = 5 W, 0 D, 0 L | Hard: 61 W, 0 D, 0 D

Midnight Smuggler: Easy = 5 W, 0 D, 0 L | Medium = 5 W, 0 D, 0 L | Hard: 8 W, 0 D, 1 D

Shady Prowler: Easy = 25 W, 0 D, 0 L | Medium = 25 W, 2 D, 1 L | Hard: 0 W, 0 D, 0 D

Kanrik, the Master Thief: Easy = 15 W, 1 D, 5 L | Medium = 0 W, 0 D, 0 L | Hard: 0 W, 0 D, 0 D

Good luck to all!

Also, has anyone else noticed that the count down has drastically decreased? We only have 3 more days of fighting now.

Hey Silent Bard, not bad!

Yeah, it's been a bit glitchy, and Kind of a pain. Maybe there are more people playing than TNT bet on so the place has been laggy? Kinda like it was during the actual war.

Here are my end-of-day results..

Assistant Scientist 50
Smug Philosopher 50
Petty Pilferer 50
Roadside Bandit 50
Midnight Smuggler 50
Stalwart Explorer 50
Shady Prowler 50
Genius Inventor 50
Kanrik, Master Thief 50 (1 loss)
Professor Lambert 40 (1 draw)

490 total battles on Day 1 About 110 battles shy of what I had hoped to achieve. :-\ Oh well, still only fighting on Mighty difficulty. ;) With all the battles I did in the war on Mighty, why quit that now? LOL

Also go first and only draw in this new BD. The Prof WILL pay. LOL

Yeah! I see 71 and a half hours on the countdown, but when I started battling today, I could've sworn it was so many more hours than this.

TNT shortened the battling? How dare you! lol

Anyway, kill Koi Warrior then start destroying the thieves.

Since I feel sorry for you, I'll put 0.05 x Difficulty points per loss.

I'm 3rd place/4.

siniri- 240 pts. (12:03 PM Yesterday)

lawrencedy1- 18249.08 pts. (6:10 AM Today)\

Aquamentis12- 98172.5 pts. (Today, 12:34 AM)

silentbard- 39500.4 pts. (Today 12:01 AM)

Well, off to battle who I can! hehe. I missed the first day. :/ Probably the first two on hard and the third hardest on easy, but if I mind-numbingly battle for awhile it's got to count towards something. :D Good luck my new friends!

My final stats from yesterday: 21, 11, 16, 10, 23; 28, 15, 11, 10, 14 wins yesterday (with 1 loss against octuple-lens-flaring Kanrik, grrrrr....), in order from assistance scientist to Lambert; petty pilferer to Kanrik, all on mighty, of course.

I call the middle Seeker challenger the "Stagnant Explorer" because I kept getting sucked into new battles with him without wanting to (happened 4 times in a row).