Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

Have fun cleaning the toilet :P

My bar is a little more than halfway! YAY! I've been fighting the Ghostly Knight the whole time. I know exactly how to beat him in about 4/5 moves

Taffieh will finally be lvl 50 in an hours time, so I need to get the points needed for the abilities now D: Then I *may* be able to get the Flawless Victory achievement, IF I'm able to stick to my plan. If not then it doesn't matter as I'll be proud of myself for finishing this wave

EDIT: Grr, during a few fights, I go to use Lesser Healing Scroll, and it doesn't use it. I go to use it again as it's still there to use and it still doesn't, causing my to lose! -.-

EDIT #2: I DID IT! YAY! Now for the achievement...

Eri_K, lol Thanks, she was such a good dog. And fun too. lol

Yeah, those faction challengers are annoying. lol Got one last night, gave me only 1 minute to clean his clocks, I was lucky to see it just as I started my battle with different challenger. Had to wrap that one up fast, and then the 1-minute faction challenger used, it was either Lens Flare or Throw Pillows, several times in a row, very frustrating. I don't understand, if Throw Pillows is once per day for US, why is it multiple use for the opponents?! I could see once per battle, but dang it's annoying!

To keep my final tally even, I try to get every opponent within 10 battles of my targeted goal, then I go through them and battle those last 10 battles, sometimes it works, sometimes I still get a faction challenge. I hate throwing a fight, so I just battle it. Somehow, at least so far, I've been able to cap off the final tally before the new waves hit at 400 wins per opponent. Not counting Wave 3 which I will endeavor to do the same tonight. My mom is comng in for a little visit, so it'll be later before i can battle.

This is ALL speculation here, but I think the end-game, if there is one, will be that maybe we'll get to fight the leaders of the various factions, but I am thinking, what MIGHT come out of the Obelisk? Perhaps a montser of immense proportion that all the factions will have to fight, or maybe even unite to fight? If I am remembering correctly, it wouldn't be the first time that's been done in a war.

lol Congrats on the zombie giving you the map piece, maybe he wants to switch sides? lol just kidding.

HUH BEE. that is REALLY weird that the Lesser Healing Scroll isn't doing it's job. If it continues you may want to try submitting a ticket to TNT so they can check that out. Have you tried logging out, closing the browser window, opening a fresh one and relogging in?

Not counting the loss in the war, the other losses I've had in the New BD were because during the beta test, my freezer wasn't working. So I got my hat handed to me by the opponent as they kicked me out of the arena. lol Hate the glitches! ;)

Later guys! Good luck with your battling!

Zorna, this is from my guild.

Flawless Victory
To Unlock:
End a battle with 100% health (before you're auto-healed)

It's like those fighting games, you win without getting hit and they call it "Flawless Victory". So it's a bit tricky if you're having trouble beating these bruisers. And it looks like the new wave will come out tonight at MIdnight NST.

Just getting to my battling for tonight, but I'll be checking back here when I take little breaks. ;)

Good luck with your battles everyone!

I'm sorry to say I will not be taking part in this new wave.

175 - Average 263 Strong & 350 Mighty.

Taffieh's HP is 76. Impossible (Though if I can get the first achievement on losing then I'll be happy.)

Good luck to those who can take part!

Me too, BEE... :sad02: it's impossible to beat them now... even having 96HP, and with them using Trowing Pillows and Lens Flare, I can survive like 3 rounds... it's unfair...

I'm thinking if I will even fill the bar... I don't like loosing and having no idea if it will or not be considered at the end, is worrying me...

Good luck to those who will keep fighting!

Can only defeat in easy mode...will need to use some Bubbling Fungus to get to the 125 boost in 3 days.

I'm taking 5-10 rounds just to defeat them.

Really? Throw Pillows FOUR times in a match? At least I still won.

o_O Wow. This wave on mighty is a huge jump.

I've only done about 2 battles so far, both on easy, and I haven't had any problems yet. Once I beat each challenger once on easy, I'll beat each once on medium, and then I'll see if I can handle mighty or not.

Everyone has been doing amazing so far, so just keep it up! Even if you can't handle the newest waves, keep going for the easier ones. Even though it doesn't fill up the Do Your Part bar for the current wave, I'd like to think the previous waves are being left by TNT for a reason.

Ugh, sorry guys. The lag last night was HORRIBLE. :( Didn't reach my victory goal before the new wave arrived. Last night's tally

Midnight Smuggler 388
Nefarious Plotter 304
Brutal Mercenary 386
Stalwart Explorer 396
Ghostly Knight 360

1834 :(

I'm gonna fight these next bruisers with more tenacity, I'm going to HAVE to. lol These guys are a lot more tricky! lol I was not expecting to see an Altador Cup Throwing Star in the mix! I just hope I can get SOME time in where the lag (and glitches) aren't killing me. ^^;

Can only defeat in easy mode...will need to use some Bubbling Fungus to get to the 125 boost in 3 days.

I'm taking 5-10 rounds just to defeat them.

Really? Throw Pillows FOUR times in a match? At least I still won.

lol Yeah, for an ability that is only usable by US 1 time a DAY, It's not right that they get seemingly unlimited uses of Throw Pillows! I got hit with it like, 5 times in a row last night while collecting data on the opponents. it ALMOST killed me! (I was trying to get the Shady Prowler to use their healing item.

Everyone who's capped out, THANK YOU for your great work and efforts to help the Order come this far! Good job! ^_^

I'm sure the enimies being able to use them multiple times is a bug. I've sent in detailed ticket for one of the challengers and I suggest everyone else do the same. Or who knows how we'll beat the next wave O.O

Hi Yumi, if it's a bug it's one from the Old BD too. I remember them using once per battlie items more than once in a battle. it really isn't fair. I hope you get a reply to your ticket, maybe TNT will curse that power so it's limited to what we have available. I mean, even if they had BOTH Lens Flare and say, Warlocks Rage, if they could only use them once, that would be a GREAT help! If you get a reply from TNT could you maybe post about it here? I'd be curious to know what they would say on such a matter.

Yeah, if this wave is this powerful, I'm wondering if the next wave will be the actual faction leaders? THAT would be quite the battle royale! LOL

But there are still Neopians out there stronger than us that've been posting here, So maybe there will be a wave before the leaders so everyone can feel challenged? I really don't know, but I hope not. lol All these battles, while fun (when there's not a lot of lag), are getting a little repetitive. lol

Good luck with your battling!

I think faction leaders for the next wave would be really awesome! (Though I would hope that I could at least get them on easy, because I definitely want to be a part of that.)

I think this wave might be medium for me. I've been doing okay, but did nearly lose a battle on medium. Mighty is a large jump, so it will likely be too much.

Omg, what a bad time for my laptop to play up! The screen won't come on, and because I turned it off when it was meant to be starting up, it's going to need to restore itself. -.-

Thank god we have a desktop so i can still take part in this war! I need my laptop though )':

Yeah Spritzie, this one is a much tougher jump. I'm battling on Mighty, but it's taking a couple of rounds. I think I could probably at least have a chance with the next wave. I do not think I'll get the victories against wave 4 that I got against the other waves. Unless the lag would just stop completely, then MAYBE a very small chance. Several rounds does eat up a lot of time.

Silent_Bard, congrats, glad you can still participate!

BEE. Oh man that stinks! I don't know much about laptops, but I've heard they can be tempermental and a pain when something goes out of whack with them. :-\ Good to hear you've got a desktop so you can also continue!

Good luck everyone!

EDIT: EVERYONE! Feel like you won battles that weren't counted on your war stats page? Or did you actually see your win-count go down after refreshing your mysterious outskirts page? ME TOO!

Well, TNT has seemingly FIXED the missing numbers! I happened to overscroll down the page and found that my wins for Waves 1 and 2 were no longer at 400 each, they were all higher to what they SHOULD'VE been!

Waves 1 and 2 I ended with 400 wins against each before the new waves came, for a total 4000 victories, BUT with the CORRECTED numbers! I have this!

Wave 1 = 2081
Wave 2 = 2104
Wave 3 = 1834 Total count 6019

So while I did NOT make my goal of 2000 wins for wave 3, I DO STILL have a TOTAL score, actually HIGHER than my target score of 6000!!!! (2k per wave)

Good Consolation prize if I can't get 2k wins PER wave, to at least average that!

So EVERYONE, CHECK your numbers! They may be higher than you left them!

The Order shall overtake the rest! :D

Hey everyone, so I have this theory that the war point system is kind of like the Altador cup. In the way that draws are worth half and loses are.. well not sure but they count somehow. You see I'm fighting these guys on the hardest and drawing/losing every time so my bar is filling up very slowly. I know losing sucks, but it's something right. then to make ourselves feel better we can knock out a few dozen first wavers ^.^

With that the "do your part" bar rises even with draws or losses, that's a very interesting theory Yumi. :) it will be likewise neat, if TNT says how they did the scoring, or if it's something that can be figured out after all the points are tallied. I'd be interested in learning that bit of corporate secret. lol

Hi shandosaurus, Well, first things first. Can you post your battle pet's stats? You've listed HP, which is pretty decent, though a little low for dealing with these guys. But it should be enough, depending on your other stats. Could you please post your Level, Strength and Defense as well?. Then, what weapons are in your set, and lastly, what, if any new faerie abilities do you have? I'm battling, but I'll be checking back in this thread to see if/when you post those specifics and then I'll give you what help I can. :) As will anyone else who has something to add I'm sure. :)

EDIT: Phew, long night battling, these guys take more rounds so they take more time. Doing pretty well though.

Day 1 tally

Shady Prowler 130
Cunning Mastermind 130
Unyielding Sentinel 130
Genius Inventor 130
Unchained Monster 138

And now thanks to Daylight Savings Time kicking in, it's an hour later than it would otherwise be.

Good luck to everyone still battling! Keep up whatever pressure you can. We CAN win this war! :D

G'night!

Plan:

Skip Day 1 of 5th Wave to reach 125 boost.

Day 2: Use my stash of battle muffins and defeat the easiest opponents on easy.