Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

Well, round one was pretty good. Got a few books and a few codestones ^.^

The opponant from the Sway makes my blood boil 'Wait! You can't mean to fight me...' Yes I can you posh princess wannabe.

I love their taunts. The one from the Brute Squad told me I was a wimp, and then I beat him in one hit.

I also enjoy that I can (for the moment) fight them on the hardest setting with complete confidence. xD

Lol, "Rent-A-Brute"? Why is he called "Rent-A-Brute"? Is he up for rent or something? XD

I thought that was funny too. I think the names are showing just how bad of battlers they are. :)

I finished my 40 battles for the day, beat all of them 8 times. :D Didn't get the challenge RE, though.

Lol, "Rent-A-Brute"? Why is he called "Rent-A-Brute"? Is he up for rent or something? XD

Lol What's the Brutes' next wave gonna be called? "Hired Goons"? XDDD

(For those who don't know, that's a reference to an epsiode of The Simpsons. I believe the episode where Homer becomes the leader of the power plant's union.)

We're doing well everyone! This first wave is nothing! Although, I was surprised that the opponent from The Sway had a Bag of Healing Dust. For such a low ranker, if that's any indication, The Sway may have more powerful and nasty surprises as the new waves continue.

Keep up the pressure! :D

Zorna, your pet looks awesome! :D

I'm enjoying the lack of difficulty on these first challengers, but I can't wait for them to get more difficult. I'm excited to see how my battle pet does as time goes on.

The Sway enemy is kinda distracting with the whole, purse-whacking animation.

Today I'm just refreshing at the obelisk page and reading all the things Rasala has to say. :D

A little fireball down your back never hurt anyone... much. It's all in fun.

I'm a bit upset, because I finally got a challenge RE, but I wasn't paying attention. I was writing up a school assignment, and switched back to find the RE, with the time run out. I hope I get another one, and hope that doesn't count against me.

Wow Zorna, your pet looks pretty awesome!

And while I love how easy these fights are, I reach the NP and Item limit too quickly haha :P

Does anyone know when the next wave will probably come? Because I'm assuming they'll reset the whole "Doing Your Part" bit with every wave.

No idea when, but you're guess on the Doing Your part bar is probably right on the mark. That's what I'm guessing as well, and there will probably be more achievment things too based on the same sort of speculation.

Nice to see some life in here today. Gotta jet, got a doc appointment in a few. Later!

These were my victories when I stopped battling last night. All on Mighty Difficulty.

Petty Pilferer 120
Amateur Insider 120
Rent-a-Brute 120
Assistant Scientist 120
Grumpy Mummy 120

600 so far.

Working on doing more tonight, just taking a bit of a break to check the forums. ;)

LOL Thanks Yumi! :D

These small fry are too easy. but since they are the only ones available right now, I want to get as many points as possible, personal and for the faction. This is the first war I've been in where my pet was reasonably strong enough to hopefully continue beyond the first few waves, (i have taken breaks from Neopets in the past so I've missed a couple of plots)

My goal for today is to get to 200 victories over each opponent. Depending on how that goes, I may go higher. ;) Been awhile since there was a good war plot. :D Last one I remember being really active in was Hannah and the Ice Caves. :)

LOL Thanks Yumi! :D

These small fry are too easy. but since they are the only ones available right now, I want to get as many points as possible, personal and for the faction. This is the first war I've been in where my pet was reasonably strong enough to hopefully continue beyond the first few waves, (i have taken breaks from Neopets in the past so I've missed a couple of plots)

My goal for today is to get to 200 victories over each opponent. Depending on how that goes, I may go higher. ;) Been awhile since there was a good war plot. :D Last one I remember being really active in was Hannah and the Ice Caves. :)

You are amazing and I applaud you. I wouldn't have the patience.

You are amazing and I applaud you. I wouldn't have the patience.

LOL Thanks! I don't have a lot of patience either, I use one weapon and win in one round. thanks to the victory healing that's currently in effect, I don't have to take a round to heal.

Because they are so weak, these guys are probably not worth a lot of war points, but every little victory helps the faction, right? :D If we all just keep plugging away at whatever rate we can to win, we'll have this war, and the obelisk, wrapped up! :D

Edit: This lag is the pits. Gonna take a bit of a break from battling until the lag hopefully lessens. Current total victory tally is 752

EDIT 2: Ok, got to my goal for the day. the lag really stunk, but it wasn't so bad the last hour. Updated victory count..

Petty Pilferer 200

Amateur Insider 200

Rent-a-Brute 200

Assistant Scientist 200

Grumpy Mummy 200

1000 total victories. :D

While I AM enjoying the EASE of this battling, I'm ready for wave 2 to show up, anytime. LOL

Done battling for tonight, Gotta get SOME gaming in. lol

Oh, my! I'm almost too late... LOL

We had a really bad lightning storm at the middle of the week, and had an all kill crashing modems at the entire street, like, 15, just at our street, can you imagine that? The poor technician was really worried and overloaded, because didn't matter what he tried to do, he wasn't able to fix everything...

Internet connection is back *slow working, but it's enough to battle, so I'm happy*, but cable TV is still down... :sad02:

I completed the bar, and started to battle more to gain some experience points... but will count on something? I don't have so much patience to battle, as Aquamentis12, but I've done like 20 battles each opponent already! *Keep fighting!*

Because I'm feeling so bad for being late, I think I'll keep making some battles all day... :laughingsmiley:

Oh wow, I definitely wouldn't have the patience to get up to 200 wins each XD Right now I'm just working them all up to 20 wins each on hard, and then 5 each on easy and medium. I might do more when I'm finished, I'm not sure yet :P

Does it still count after we've filled up the "doing your part"? :weird:

That's what I'm wondering as well haha, I mean if all these extra wins aren't going to count then I'm not sure I want to carry on lol

I think that the "Do your part" is something like the minimum you have to do to help your faction. Probably, kind like the previous plots, the more you "fight", more points you'll have to spend when it's all over... but it's only a guess... :laughingsmiley:

I'm now just trying to get some experience points, as the opponents are still easy. I went from a few hundred, to almost 3000 experience points, and now I'm wondering how many points we need to level up a pet... my pet is at Level 33, if it's like... 1000 points to level up, per actual level, it will take forever... LOL