Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

I also am not sure if I believe that it's over yet. Technically, the Obelisk still hasn't been opened.

Or maybe it just holds fantastic prizes for whoever wins. xP

Me too. If this was the end of the war, I'd flip. At the start of the war, I had about 750 battles or so. Now I have 1081 battles... looks like I won't be getting any good prizes at the end. Oh well.

I'm really hoping that the obelisk reveals a new species, and we have to do some puzzles too. Oh, there goes the Seeker in me. :P

LOL Nice guys. And yeah, TNT does like to make fun/weird references now and then. xD Not as much fun or as pun-filled as some other games I could name. LOL ;)

I hope with the next war/plot/whatever, that there is a bit more substance to go on. ;) Not counting the Altador Cup of course. that's pretty much the same every year. XD

So, now we wait?

Think we all did a lot, and if I made it, was because of you guys... :laughingsmiley: Probably, alone, I'll be lazy and just fill the "Doing Your Part" bar... LOL

But coming here, getting some advice on how to do things and seeing everybody united fighting made me keep going, so thank you all! <3

*cross fingers* Hope it's fixed too, BEE!

Just checked the Obelisk page, and got a message:

"The War Has Ended...

A new day dawns across Tyrannia, and the battlefield is silent. All the apparitions that plagued the factions have vanished, destroyed by brave fighters. Yet who won? Those that still stand glance around, trying to organise their scattered factions. It may be a while before that answer becomes clear. Only then can the obelisk be opened...
Survey the scene..."

The last sentence: "Survey the scene... " is a click-able link, but I clicked and nothing happened. Refreshing the page, I got the message again... probably it's not done... I mean, whatever TNT is planning, still isn't ready...

EDIT: Will check if something happens loading on Chrome, I'm using Opera now... I always forget that some features don't work because of the activeX... <_<

*cross fingers* Hope it's fixed too, BEE!

Just checked the Obelisk page, and got a message:

"The War Has Ended...

A new day dawns across Tyrannia, and the battlefield is silent. All the apparitions that plagued the factions have vanished, destroyed by brave fighters. Yet who won? Those that still stand glance around, trying to organise their scattered factions. It may be a while before that answer becomes clear. Only then can the obelisk be opened...

Survey the scene..."

The last sentence: "Survey the scene... " is a click-able link, but I clicked and nothing happened. Refreshing the page, I got the message again... probably it's not done... I mean, whatever TNT is planning, still isn't ready...

EDIT: Will check if something happens loading on Chrome, I'm using Opera now... I always forget that some features don't work because of the activeX... <_<

That happens to me too. Hopefully we'll get news soon.

Sorry for disappearing. I've been really sick the last week, but did manage to get some battling in. Didn't manage to fill the "Doing Your Part" bar for the last two rounds, but I did manage to get all of the achievements. Thank you all for the battling. I wonder what will happen next in this event...

Eri_K, We were a team and that's what teams do, encourage each other, right? :D Thanks so much for your efforts! :D

And I get the same thing at the outskirts now, I'm browsing in Firefox. I have a feeling the "survey" part is to see that pic of the battlefield and our war stats. At least until the war points are tallied and revealed.

BEE. I hope that your laptop stays fixed this time! ;)

Weclome back Silent_Bard! Sorry to hear you were sick. But it's nice you were able to get some battling in. :) Hope you continue to feel better!

it looks like the old BD challengers are back in place, And they ARE giving out prizes when you beat them.

Just found out by checking out the BD and thought I'd let you guys know. ;) Maybe this will drop the price of codestones a bit, they seemed to have taken a bit of a jump after the bosses were released.

Once more guys, Good job in the war! :D I don't know where we'll place, but I'm sure we did well. :D

lol Cool Wildbreeze! I hope they keep the auto-healing in place. If we win, it would be nice. Losing of course, you'd expect to have to heal afterwards.

Maybe TNT will let us know in the next news update?

EDIT: LOL So I was reopening this thread after doing a restart, and I noticed that we've got the most replies here of any faction in the Obelisk war! 15 pages! That's pretty darn impressive! Thought it was cool so I thought I would mention it! :D

lol Because they are pretty slow. Even with a minimal-plot war like this. Anyone recall off-hand when the AC trophies and points were finally distributed last year? I honestly don't recall how long they took, but they took a bit of time I think. HOPEFULLY there will be SOME word in the next news release. I wanna see who won, and what we get! :D

I have to say, the site is a little boring now, without a new plot or something to do above playing a few games, doing a few quests, and training a few stat points. So I hope there's some new release of, well, SOMETHING soon. lol All that addrenaline and excitement bleeds away after the plot is all over. Especially while waiting for them to do their tallies. ;)

As soon as I wake up, I check this site for new threads with exciting titles in the neopets news page. Only then do I rush to neopets wif there's something new, without reading the thread here first. :P

Still don't have a laptop. The company who took it for repair didn't drop their delivery off at PC World on Monday, so others who were supposed to get their laptop back on the same day as me didn't. It's due for delivery tomorrow :)

Yep, that kinda stinks. I mean, you should get a free heal for winning, IMHO. Then again, we DO get nifty items, sometimes, and SOME NP, but yeah, keep the free heals. lol

if you have a leaf shield and a dual duty that attacks and blocks 3+ dark icons, Jelly Chia will never hurt you. XD

I posted in another thread about this, but Jelly Chia's attacks are almost all water, earth and physical. Where darkness comes in is the Evil Snowball. And he doesn't seem to use those too often, sometimes.

Anyway, easy win. And if you have Lens Flare for a faerie ability, then BAM 2 weapons + lens flare should really do some damage. :D

I originally used to freeze him with my Golden Peophin Harp (blocks 3 dark) and Leaf shield on turn 1, and then let loose with G-bomb and a weapon on round 2. With my pet's new stat boost, I just have to use Lens Flare and G-bomb. :D

I hope this info helps. :)

Maybe Monday?

Anyway, I finished all 5 waves but didn't finish the Surprise Attack. Wasn't here that time. Also didn't get 4 achievements.