Six Factions Vie For The Obelisk - Join One Now!

hrtbrk

Six factions are after the obelisk and you can now join your favourite in helping them be the last faction standing!

Unsure about which faction you wish to join? Watch videos of the Thieves Guild, The Sway, the Order of Red Erisim, The Seekers, Brute Squad and the Awakened to help you decide!

If you already know which faction is best for you can join now as war starts in exactly 7 days!

thumb.jpgthumb.jpgthumb.jpg

thumb.jpgthumb.jpgthumb.jpg

I can't believe I have to wait a whole week more before the war actually starts! Does anyone know why this is? Or if there is something else to keep us entertained in the plot in the meantime?

And thanks to Rebecca and essiw for posting those screenies! If anyone is joining other teams, can you please post what they look like!? I'm curious to see and they might help me decide on my faction :)

I can't believe I have to wait a whole week more before the war actually starts! Does anyone know why this is? Or if there is something else to keep us entertained in the plot in the meantime?

And thanks to Rebecca and essiw for posting those screenies! If anyone is joining other teams, can you please post what they look like!? I'm curious to see and they might help me decide on my faction :)

Well imagine that you are away for a few days (planned like a holiday, or not planned like a hospital visit) it would be frustrating if they would only open it for one day right ;)

Well I joined the seekers, hoping that I won't be needing to battle. I am wondering how other peoples picture is looking after joining an other fraction, mine looks like this:

Seekers.png

I also joined the seekers. I was planning on the Order, but they scared me by saying I'd better be trained...

Yay for the Sway. It was between them and the Seekers for me but when it came down to it, I picked the Sway without hesitation. Now to wait a week without dying of antici..

pation.

I am so excited about this! I've never participated in anything like this or saw one unfold. The only site event trophy I have is the astronomy one. I'm confused though, is this going to revolve around the battledome or is it a puzzle solving game? Because I just started training my Chomby and he is still at "sea urchin" level.

Also, every time I try to watch the videos it freezes about five seconds in :/ Ahh!

I am so excited about this! I've never participated in anything like this or saw one unfold. The only site event trophy I have is the astronomy one. I'm confused though, is this going to revolve around the battledome or is it a puzzle solving game? Because I just started training my Chomby and he is still at "sea urchin" level. Also, every time I try to watch the videos it freezes about five seconds in :/ Ahh!

Try to watch the video in an other browser, Google chrome is a good browser to watch these videos in, for some reason TNT doesn't like IE and safari.

The past plots often are a mix of both & I hope TNT will incorporate other elements besides the BD :)

Am setting up camp at the Sway HQ. Can't wait for things to kick off :D

I am so excited about this! I've never participated in anything like this or saw one unfold. The only site event trophy I have is the astronomy one. I'm confused though, is this going to revolve around the battledome or is it a puzzle solving game? Because I just started training my Chomby and he is still at "sea urchin" level. Also, every time I try to watch the videos it freezes about five seconds in :/ Ahh!

All the links we have provided have an alternate Youtube link where you can watch them problem free!

C:\Users\Sonja&Claire\Pictures\Claire's Images\Other\Neopet Stat pics\Thieves guide - join page view.jpg

I have know idea how to post pics on the Daily :rolleyes_anim:. Hopefully this link (if it is one that works) will show you what the Thieve page looks like.

I joined the Thieves.

You are linking pics from your hard drive, which does not work because we cannot access your hard drive, you have to upload it at any image upload website (like http://imageshack.us ) and post the direct url between [ IMG] and [ /IMG] (without the spaces ;) )

All the links we have provided have an alternate Youtube link where you can watch them problem free!

Woops! I ought to read posts more carefully before I speak :* Well, I really love the darkness of The Sway, but I'm a zombie lover at heart so...

The Awakened it is! :stitchface:

Well imagine that you are away for a few days (planned like a holiday, or not planned like a hospital visit) it would be frustrating if they would only open it for one day right ;)

I was assuming that you could choose a faction and join in on the battle even after it's officially started, but perhaps that's not the case? If you're not on a side before the war breaks out, then you're shut out from the rest of the events completely?

Even so, I would think that 3-4 days max would suffice. People have known that the war is actually here (and not just speculative) for over a week now, with the earthquake REs, digging, factions being introduced, so they've had time to plan ahead. As for the unexpected events, I am frustrated by TNT often, this would just be another one of those things. They can't please everyone all the time.

You are linking pics from your hard drive, which does not work because we cannot access your hard drive, you have to upload it at any image upload website (like http://imageshack.us ) and post the direct url between [ IMG] and [ /IMG] (without the spaces ;) )

Ok I'll try two things, I'm really hopeless with the computer and coding at times. (:

C:\Users\Sonja&Claire\Pictures\Claire

or just check out http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5075/thievesguidejoinpagevie.jpg to see what I mean. :laughingsmiley:

Many thanks to essiw!

Thief! Stealth!

Went with The Order in the end - yay magic!

On the 7 day wait: well, they need at least 4 more days to finish off the NC event, which brings us to Monday(?)... I don't know why they'd delay the beginning till Wednesday/Thursday. There's no American holidays or anything next week, I presume?