Six Factions Vie For The Obelisk - Join One Now!

hrtbrk

I was torn between the Seekers, Sway and Awakened. But when it came down to it, the Awakened was the faction that I really wanted to join. They don't seem to have a lot of support here, but they just seem really spontaneous and fun, which is pretty much what I come on neopets to do anyway!

i'm torn between the sway or the order!!

the sway because they seem all illuminati and awesome

the order because theyre magic and seem to be about control!

but then;

the order's leader seems a bit... too power hungry

and the sway seem to have everyone in their group... magic users, etc.

maybe i'll go with the sway

help??

Wow, I return from hiatus right before a war. With all of the changes, I'm to overwhelmed to even begin thinking of choosing a side! I've only had a brief lookup of the teams and just going by what I see, I have to choose between stealthy (Thieves), mysterious (Sway), and magic (Order). Brute and Seekers seem to lack strategy and speciality, respectively, and I'm kinda done with zombies, who don't seem to have any sort of thing going for them, just numbers.

This just a game perhaps, and the winner is already probably predecided (by hand or with algorithms), but this is also my first real plot since I have missed the others time and time again. And being a war, I can't say I'm not a tad bit excited.

I joined the Awakened. I love creepy/dark things like that; and zombies~ Though it seems not many people have signed up for it...? I probably should train Nekozoe and get stuff; she is level 28 but I never battle much... :I

To be honest, I really wanted to go with zombies...but, I've decided with the Order. I like magic, but not the villainy I see in the Sway. Thieves seem cool, as do Seekers, but we'll see...I always suck making decisions like these. We should really just make a "counter" on the site for people who don't know which to choose and can help make choices based on what others are choosing,

I initiated a board before we were allowed to decide called "The Undecided" and apparently people liked the idea so they copied it =)))

I've since then joined "The Order of the Red Erisim" for lots of reasons. I almost joined The Sway. I think they might have the most expensive prize though, if ever :D

Cant decide :( The Order, The Sway or the Awakened... Somebody please help me!

The Sway is the best, in my humble (and not at all biased) opinion. ;)

Wow the Order sounds good. I think they might plan on using the obelisk for the good. I don't really like The Sway that much. Seems like all that power will go to that weird mean lenny. On the other hand, the Awakened looks cool with the zombies and all, and the girls look like this is just a game to them. Heheh. Wonder what they might do with power in their hands....

After much careful consideration I decided to join the sway. As soon as I saw their video I was in awe. I love that lenny! :P

edit: awww, everyone has cool signatures to represent their team.... where can I get one? :)

After much careful consideration I decided to join the sway. As soon as I saw their video I was in awe. I love that lenny! :P

edit: awww, everyone has cool signatures to represent their team.... where can I get one? :)

We have a post here where people are posting the stuff they're making. :D

And yay, welcome to the Sway! <3

My inner sorceress made me join the Order... :laughingsmiley:

I knew this was going to happen, since I watched the video, but kept the final decision until the last video and the announcement.

Then the day they included the description of the Order at the Neopedia, I was so happy and excited when I saw "Jerdana" wrote there... :woot:

But I'm just wondering a silly thing: if they can just "appear" out of nowhere, as the girl did at his mentor room, why they just don't go to the Obelisk? Ok, that's a magical thing, so maybe there's a force shield or some kind of spell to protect... LOL.

I hate myself when I make this silly questions to myself and then answer it myself again because that was just too foolish...

We have a post here where people are posting the stuff they're making. :D

And yay, welcome to the Sway! <3

Count me in as another Sway member! The Order was a pretty close second but in the end I couldn't resist the Sway - love all the secrets and shadiness.

I am excited to see all the people that sided with The Sway - I've finally officially joined the team as well :) I tried to read all the faction's Neopedia articles and when I saw that The Sway had suspected involvement in every major event in Neopian history, that was it. I mean, how could you not want to associated with such an ancient, mysterious and obviously powerful faction?

I am excited to see all the people that sided with The Sway - I've finally officially joined the team as well :) I tried to read all the faction's Neopedia articles and when I saw that The Sway had suspected involvement in every major event in Neopian history, that was it. I mean, how could you not want to associated with such an ancient, mysterious and obviously powerful faction?

Hmm... where can I find the faction's neopedia articles? nevermind. Found them. :) I agree absolutley though! Cannot wait to start participating.

edit: Oh oh oh... this is very interesting indeed! - http://www.sunnyneo.com/plots/tyrannia/index.php?section=thesway

You know the Krawk that informed the thieves guild about the obelisk? Well, it seems that same krawk may be the sway's prisoner.

What I was wondering, how does a war work? Do the fraction normally fight eachother and the one with the most players winning battles wins?

I think each war is different, so it'd be hard to say how TNT will have this plot play out. I don't think the most players necessarily means a win, because if half of those members don't actually participate in the plot beyond joining a faction then they're not getting points for the team. But I'm just speculating, I haven't actually participated in a plot fully before :)

Just thought that I'd post to let people, who haven't seen the news yet, know that the Neopedia article for the Seekers has been put up: http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=289

Edit: And now the Neopedia article for the Awakened is up: http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=290