Six Factions Vie For The Obelisk - Join One Now!

hrtbrk

After careful consideration, I opted to join the Seekers. It was a tough choice between the Thieves Guild, the Sway, the Seekers and the Awakened, though - especially between the Sway and the Seekers.

The past plots often are a mix of both & I hope TNT will incorporate other elements besides the BD :)

Am setting up camp at the Sway HQ. Can't wait for things to kick off :D

When you say "Sway HQ," do you mean there's actually a place to meet and get more information, or is this purely figurative?

I haven't gone to choose yet...I want to join the Seekers, but people keep worrying me that they're *not* going to join the battle. Or they will but it won't be as heavy-duty as others' battling. I have a pretty serious battle pet and want to do some pretty serious battling :-P

I haven't gone to choose yet...I want to join the Seekers, but people keep worrying me that they're *not* going to join the battle. Or they will but it won't be as heavy-duty as others' battling. I have a pretty serious battle pet and want to do some pretty serious battling :-P

The welcome message for the Seekers implies that they'll be battling just like everyone else - and anyway, if TNT meant to have the teams divided between battlers and puzzle-doers, they would've made that clear or at least hinted at it in some way (and imo there'd be far fewer, far less ambiguous teams to choose from).

You should join The Sway, though ;D

I went with the Order. I just like them. The Seekers are more who I'd join if this was something in real life. xP

But... magic. It's just too cool to pass up. :D

And I'm glad for the extra time to train, too.

I'm not usually one to choose the Darker side, of those two twin Wockeys are AWESOME. Is it a reference to "The Shining"? Has to be! Anyway, my pets aren't really trained but oh well! Going ahead anyway.

Love wars.

But this is going to be a tough choice. Do I want to side with meaningless zombies because they're dark and enticing? Or would I rather side with a group serving a purpose? The Thieves are pretty cool and very good at taking stuff. Magic is highly appealing to me and very powerful. I have no interest in Brute Strength so that is out.

I'm sure TNT will attempt to appese everybody.

Too many factions to choose from! This feels very Altador Cup-ish. You're either committed to one team or you just want to sign up with whoever you think the winning team will be. I'm torn between the Order, Seekers, and the Awakened (somewhat... I liked the video, but I just had a nightmare about zombies and I'm kinda freaked out now lol).

i'd love to find some artwork related to the factions.. a counter or shield or banner.. something to display my excitement.. if anyone finds anything could you post it?

I'd suggest stalking the Tyrannia: Mysterious Obelisk Neoboard. I've seen a few user lookups made so far. I'm sure others will continue to share more artwork as more plot images arise. :)

I just wonder, I just started training my level is 16 and my stats are all between 11 and 19 (training hitpoints for now), this is obvious low, but how high was it needed for previous wars?

You don't need to have high stats at all. In all of the previous wars there have been a variaity of challengers ranging from very week (think 10 HP) to very very strong. You don't need to beat all of them to participate. You may not get as many plot points as someone with stronger pets, but you can still fight and get points for your team. :D

Keep on training as much as you can, since every little bit helps, and try to get some decent cheap weapons, but don't feel like your pet is too weak to fight on behalf of your faction! :)

You don't need to have high stats at all. In all of the previous wars there have been a variaity of challengers ranging from very week (think 10 HP) to very very strong. You don't need to beat all of them to participate. You may not get as many plot points as someone with stronger pets, but you can still fight and get points for your team. :D

Keep on training as much as you can, since every little bit helps, and try to get some decent cheap weapons, but don't feel like your pet is too weak to fight on behalf of your faction! :)

Thank you :D That is really nice to know.

I have no clue which faction to join; I don't really care about their appearance/message/attraction/whatever, I just want to join the faction with the most people :D

Anyone wanna guide me towards a faction like that?