Six Factions Vie For The Obelisk - Join One Now!

hrtbrk

My Waedd has declared for the Seekers. He hasn't said why. He just looks inscrutable, which could mean anything from "A vision showed me that the fate of Neopia rests on giving them a tiny nudge at just the right time" to "They serve a better tea." Me, I'm betting on tea. He doesn't approve of stale cookies.

I just picked the one that looked coolest. I was too lazy to watch the videos, but is there any actual known difference depending on what you choose?

Figures that Neopets goes buggy for me as soon as this starts, and when I have a timer ticking.

Whatever. I'll sit this event out until I hear of stuff being fixed.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Figures that Neopets goes buggy for me as soon as this starts, and when I have a timer ticking.

Whatever. I'll sit this event out until I hear of stuff being fixed.

You must have some massive faith in TNT :P By the time they get everyone fixed, the war is most likely going to be over!

You must have some massive faith in TNT :P By the time they get everyone fixed, the war is most likely going to be over!

Indeed--the war is the reason stuff is falling apart. The site is unlikely to fully stabilize until after the war is over, though it may have intervals of relatively stable behavior.

Side note: I'm glad this thread is fixed. It was doing very odd things for a while.