The Awakened Want The Obelisk!

hrtbrk

Is that Eliv Thade at the back? *points the final scene*

I'm now getting more sure that some factions will end up making alliances, sort like "brain and brawn" thing. So many different sides probably will be harder to keep in control, then having them "divided" into 2 or 3 main factions would be the best way to deal with.

*throws everything* I'm done with the factions now. People are getting impatient and I have to admit that I'm starting to lose excitement. I was expecting the choosing to start today, but nope. I like the creepy undead theme but it seems like a childish type of scary (which is to be expected from Neopets) so I'm not very interested. I hope that this is indeed the last faction and we can get on with this plot tomorrow, 6 factions seem like a nice place to stop.

the moment i checked the obelisk and saw that there was a sixth faction, i shouted, "SISTER! THERES ANOTHER ONE." i dont know if this is too much, but i hope there wont be ANOTHER one. it would seem weird being against so many different sides. i just might join the awakened though. xD if i ever get a parrot, i would probably teach it to say, "I will eat your brains!" . . . probably just me. xD

Very much agreed, TNT is just overdoing it with the factions now. Cake inside the Obelisk? Really? Although they are very creepily cool, that's just ridiculous. I really hope this is the last faction and we can move on tomorrow.

The cake is a lie. Always. :P

And thanks goodness, it's the last faction! (Although I adored the WOCKIES. MUST DO A GRAPHICS WITH THAT!)

And then the king of Tyrannia (or faeries or whoever) will appeal to us, the ordinary folks digging round the site, to keep the obelisk out of all factions ' hands. The first wave of enemy will be those from the thieves guild & so on. In the end we'll represent Tyrannia & those in the vids are all we have to go up against /crackpot theory :p

For money, for power, for magic, for strength, for knowledge, for... cake? Really? TNT why would you ruin some perfect faction with cake loving zombies?

lol the twins were obviously making a joke; the cake line highlights how little interest they actually have in the obelisk itself - they're actually there because they want to terrorize people.

It's an interesting faction, but yeah, I was definitely surprised to see another video this morning. Not that I mind the extra day to train my active, of course - but let me just...avoid the plot board on neo for the day haha, I'm sure it's all whiners.

Nice little BYOB crack, there.

This one is easily misunderstood, I think. If you take the text at its face value, it's pretty silly. If you imagine it in the right tone of voice, though--a supercilious, taunting rasp coming out of a little girl's mouth, say--it's fairly creepy. The cake is just an extension of the party metaphor (and a lie, of course).