Favorite potato chips?

Zephyr

Hey guys :)

I'm a huge potato chips lover & is wondering what is everyone's favorite brand & flavor. I'd love to go on a chip-tasting adventure :D

My personal fav is Kettle's Honey Dijon:

snack-kettle-honey-dijon.jpg

LOL! I don't know why this thread make me literally laugh out loud, but it did xD I'm boring and LOVE plain salted chips, kettle or regular. Also the occasional salt and vinegar or dill pickle xD Not sure I have a favourite brand, but these dudes are pretty great

miss%20vickies%20original.gifand now I'm hungry. Awesome xD

Kettle have honey dijon product?! Now I need it. Like Emily, I am a fan of the simply salted, however I much prefer baked crisps, Walkers has a line of them here (UK). That's what I go for in the UK. In Bulgaria, this is my fav

Chio_chips_Exxtr_4fc8a1190b8f0.png

Sorry for the huge image, couldn't find a smaller one, it's basically cream and Mediterranean spices :D

This should be in the debate chat. Arguments are going to be HEATED up in here.

Tomato Basil Lay's. I had these once. I have not seen them since. I have craved them, oh, yes, how I have...

Hnnng you guys are making me hungry again! I just polished off a bag of chips before going through this thread xD

Kettle have honey dijon product?! Now I need it. Like Emily, I am a fan of the simply salted, however I much prefer baked crisps, Walkers has a line of them here (UK). That's what I go for in the UK. In Bulgaria, this is my fav

Chio_chips_Exxtr_4fc8a1190b8f0.png

Sorry for the huge image, couldn't find a smaller one, it's basically cream and Mediterranean spices :D

Gotta stop drooling over image ahem.

Yes, yes they do. Pick up a bag pronto & bask in the glorious-ness! :D

Oh, have you tried this Marks & Spencer chips before:

crinklecomp.jpg

They come highly recommended by a friend who just looooves them. Not sure if they're still available tho.

Chips with sea salt are also really, really good.

The moment I had them, I just fell in love! I just ate some a few minutes ago with my sandwich before getting on here x'D

I'm that way with Kettle chips too; love at first taste :D But other flavors are getting too tempting.

I'll probably be getting some sea salt & vinegar chips when I do my grocery shopping a coupla days later :D

@all: This Miss Vickie D: I don't think I can get it in my area D:

Time for some online shopping D:

I'm also a HUGE potato chip lover. Like seriously, in love with them. Most people have a sweet tooth, but I have a salty tooth. :P

Sadly, I've had to cut my potatoe chip intake way way way down. If they're in the house, I'll eat them... and I'm trying to eat a bit healthier. So I try and limit myself to one small bag a week. Just so I can still get my fix. It's my only little cheat. :whistle:

I love most kettle cooked chips, especially these.

20r7er9_th.jpg

Funyuns are also delicious! I used to hate them but my bf turned me on to them. They are quite tasty!

b6zq5u_th.gif

Last but definitley not least, I love all of the sunchips: regular, cheese, garden salsa. The Jalapeno Jack ones are especially tasty though. I usually dip these in salsa and it is heaven I tell you!

2uzrlmf_th.gif

There really isn't too many chips I don't like. Except BBQ flavor. I can't stand those for some reason.

I'm also a HUGE potato chip lover. Like seriously, in love with them. Most people have a sweet tooth, but I have a salty tooth. :P

Sadly, I've had to cut my potatoe chip intake way way way down. If they're in the house, I'll eat them... and I'm trying to eat a bit healthier. So I try and limit myself to one small bag a week. Just so I can still get my fix. It's my only little cheat. :whistle:

There really isn't too many chips I don't like. Except BBQ flavor. I can't stand those for some reason.

Oh you & me both :D Just drop me off the chips isle & I'm happy haha Nowadays I have to resist the temptation to wander over to the beer section to pick some up to go with the chips.

I've been eyeing those Jalapeno chips for a long time now lol How do they taste? Like bell pepper? Are they spicy?

When I'm not nom-ing my way through the chips, I like Cheezels if I can get them:

Cheezels.jpg

Otherwise it's Cheetos for me

Pringles salt and vinegar!

Ah good ol Pringles.

I love their sour cream & onion :D

I don't like chips :sick01:

Nooooo how can this be? -cues dramatic endoftheworld wail-

What happened to the addiction? It needs to come back~

My favorite is Salt and Vinegar. I also like the Spicy Thai ones Kettle makes.

Um duh question: Is Spicy Thai very spicy? I love spicy stuff but they always give me a sore throat ._.