Favorite potato chips?

Zephyr

Favorite potato chips? wow, that's hard. I do like to eat them from time to time but not often. Like, maybe once in a month. I like the ketchup and pickles chips or the cool American Doritos mostly, i think. But I like to take different flavors all the time. There are some flavors I don't like but i will change with the ones I do like.

Recently I've been jamming on these babies:

assets-images-blue-ruffles-authentic-bbq

Ruffles Original BBQ. Delish!

Forgot to post my favourite flavour when I posted here a while back. xD
I really like the Kettle Zesty Ranch chips. :D My other favourites would have to be Kettle Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar and the Old Dutch Dill Pickle. :D

I really need to try more kettle chips. I love how crunchy they are, and the dill pickle sounds like it'd be right up my alley.

Monster Munch Flamin Hot Flavour :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Might I suggest these?

voodoo.jpg

They are quite tasty and everyone at my workplace is addicted to them, and most of the customers as well. Definitely something to try if you are looking for a different flavor of chip.