Advent Calendar 2012!

hrtbrk

Ya know, it'd be real nice if we actually got to keep a Rod for once instead of subjecting us to these dusty pranks. :rolleyes_anim:

Did the advent tell you that you got a 'Rod of Supernova? make you get all excited, only to know that apparently the pant devil stole it & wasn't in your inventory? :(

i was so happy i went to my inventory to look at it without reading the ending "where is it?" i thought and then i went to the last page on the browser to find "and then the pant devil stole it, boo..hiss." D:

Aww, they have one of those pranks every year. It just killed me when I was a kid, LOL

I really really like the prizes today. Especially the warm winter scarf! It's so adorable and I bet it'd look cute on one of my pets. :)

It'd be really awesome if they gave out a stamp but I don't think they ever have before so I won't get too excited.

I really really like the prizes today. Especially the warm winter scarf! It's so adorable and I bet it'd look cute on one of my pets. :)

It'd be really awesome if they gave out a stamp but I don't think they ever have before so I won't get too excited.

I'd say it's within the realm of possibility. They've given out an advent calendar exclusive trading card before, so maybe :)

Did the advent tell you that you got a 'Rod of Supernova? make you get all excited, only to know that apparently the pant devil stole it & wasn't in your inventory? :(

Really that happens about every year i think it was last year to it's just so Harsh joke tnt makes up::(: But at leats advent calander has some other nice things to offer::):

Today's animation was hilarious. :D I don't think I've paid attention to them in past years...

Yeah, I kind of like how the snowflake thing is forcing us to pay attention to the animations. They're super cute and some are really funny.

Today was the first day that I didn't get a holiday snowball. :( Not that I've used them, the just spice up my inventory I guess and make me happy. :laughingsmiley:

Today's animation is really cute!

I am NOT able to hit the snowflake today :( I'm wondering if I haven't spotted the clickable snowflake or if I'm just too slow. Is it one of the three snowflakes the jetsams are holding?

I couldn't hit them either. I tried a few times and gave up.

Today's animation was hilarious. :D I don't think I've paid attention to them in past years...

I find most of the animations uninteresting, but I have to give them credit for this one. It was imaginative, and the facial expressions really sell it--especially the completely bemused look at the end.

Rotfl today's animation is just... xDD

The krawk's expression is like mine when I saw it for the first time lol :D

I too had problems with the snowflake animation today, glad to know it was not only me.

I keep getting tempted to buy the mits and melt the snowballs I keep getting /:

Me tooooo

But I've read that the mall will be releasing some more snowglobes so I'm resisting the temptation >.<

Today's animation was hilarious!! This one has to be my new favourite so far. Now if only those Underwater Oven Mitts were wearable.....

I wish so too. They're really very pretty :)