Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

My highscore for Mynci Beach Volleyball is only 70 apparently... lol. I don't know how many times I've played it before though. The timed thingy kinda scared me (I thought it would have been a small amount of time) but I think 11 hours is okay heh .3.

But woo, I love Bouncy Supreme and Super Hasee Bounce; this will be fun! :D

It's TNT are we ever really going to know what they had planned?

AH Bouncy Supreme is going to be the death of me! :(

I'm on Pirates And I did all my bonuses on release day so far

Does anyone know if we can play five games of Super Hassee Bounce and then five games of Bouncy Supreme to get the prize and bonuses or do they have to be completed in pairs?

They have to be completed in pairs

If they really made the score higher for some people, that's really not fair. -.- Mine is 152, so I'm lucky not to have that problem, I guess.

Mynci Beach Volleyball is waaaay harder to play than Zurroball...glad the ninjas get a break today, at least.

Mynci Beach Volleyball is waaaay harder to play than Zurroball...glad the ninjas get a break today, at least.

I was thinking the opposite. I saw Ninjas had Zurroball and was extremely glad I went with the Pirates. For me, MBV just takes a bit of patience, where as I always stumble around with Zurroball. I think my HS is 10, from a past GMC.

are you kidding me ? l almost fainted when I saw Zurroball .. but luckily after about 30 minutes of practicing I figured it out .. I would rather play Mynci Volleyball any day of the week ... either way I learned a new game :D

I was thinking the opposite. I saw Ninjas had Zurroball and was extremely glad I went with the Pirates. For me, MBV just takes a bit of patience, where as I always stumble around with Zurroball. I think my HS is 10, from a past GMC.

Zurroball is actually pretty okay for me. Volleyball is easy too, but it takes way more time. Zurroball is one of my dailies. I get to 10 and send!

Okay, I think I'm done trying. This plot/challenge is obviously not my fortay. :laughingsmiley:

I'm sad to miss out on all the prizes though. D:

Just started playing today as I was in the hospital when this started. I always end up missing the first couple days of the GMC for some reason. Trying to catch up though! I'm terrible at some of these games. I can't seem to beat Wicked Wocky Wobble or Bouncy Supreme. :( I'm gonna go check out the TDN guide's for some tips that will hopefully help me!

Just started playing today as I was in the hospital when this started. I always end up missing the first couple days of the GMC for some reason. Trying to catch up though! I'm terrible at some of these games. I can't seem to beat Wicked Wocky Wobble or Bouncy Supreme. :( I'm gonna go check out the TDN guide's for some tips that will hopefully help me!

Don't forget the code "bouncebouncebounce" for Bouncy Supreme, I couldn't have completed the challenge without it lol

Don't forget the code "bouncebouncebounce" for Bouncy Supreme, I couldn't have completed the challenge without it lol

Ah! Such a good call --- you just saved me and got me the completion with that. I've been frustrating myself making attempts at it and just like you, the code helped me get just enough. :woot: