The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

On 6/12/2023 at 1:23 PM, Musical_Shoyru said:

I had sold mine at 67, so not too mad about it, still a good price so glad I caught it at that at the very least.

On 6/12/2023 at 5:31 PM, granny63020 said:

I ended up waiting and sold out at 84. Then saw it went up to 92. Of course it did!

7 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:
On 6/19/2023 at 6:54 AM, Angeló said:

Buzz !!!!!!!! @140 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man no buzz! Would of been nice! LOL I can't remember if I sold that recently, xD

So yes, you did sell some recently. That BUZZ keeps going up! I said I wish I had waited until it was at 92 but had any of us known we would be looking at 140 we would all have been collecting a big chunk of change!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

DROO is at 58 and YIPP is at 41

I have 20 of the Droo and 7 of the Yipp. I considered selling the Droo BUT I sold my Buzz stock without considering waiting and that stock has done nothing but climb. Even now it is still at 314 saying it is up 20.  I could have made so serious NP's had I waited to sell.  I may lose out but I am going to wait to sell the 2 stocks you mention and hope I get lucky.

I waited for DROO to go higher and probably should of sold at 60 cause it's going down xD

And gees only 2.4 m? I don't think I've ever even gotten a million off a share, I always get worried I'll wait to long, everytime I do things like DROO yesterday happen! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I was checking the stocks I have to see if any were worth selling. One stands out and hopefully will climb some more to make it worth selling. I don't have many but enough to make a few NP's if it goes up like buzz did.

image.png.9905c97cf6f88fd879bf665c14e85102.png

Yeah BUZZ went crazy high! Wish I had some when it did! 

Bought CHIA today with my boon for 10 NP each 🙂

Bought KBAT today with my boon for 10 np each. Think I have one more day of that boon before it's over haha

6 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Think I have one more day of that boon before it's over haha

The Boon expires at 12:00 Midnight tonight (tomorrow for me)

I didn't buy anything today

Waiting for stocks to rise so I can sell 

18 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Bought 1000 shares in DROO today for 15 NP each 🙂

Thanks for posting. I have been checking on and off for 15NP stocks today with no luck. A lot of 14 - 16 but this is the 1st 15. I hurried over and bought 1000 in case they disappear.

Yeah I hadn't seen a lot at that prize for a few days either! Just got SMUG for 15 just now too, I sold mine the last time it went up so I didn't have any, so glad to be able to build back up on it 🙂

1 hour ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Yeah I hadn't seen a lot at that prize for a few days either! Just got SMUG for 15 just now too, I sold mine the last time it went up so I didn't have any, so glad to be able to build back up on it

I had to leave for errands at 1 this afternoon but checked the stocks before leaving and I saw the SMUG and I too bought 1000. I didn't have any at all for the same reasons you stated.   There are a couple of stocks that I saw about 50 and another in the higher 40's and I believe there was 1 around 39. Those were stocks I already own. That was last night when I was looking at the prices. I haven't looked to day yet. Have you seen anything that might be worth keeping an eye on? I don't have alot and maybe not even the same as yours so you might have something that's going up. Just curious on your thoughts or the thoughts of others about the stocks.

I was just checking to see where the stocks were standing. It almost makes me wish I had wanted instead of jumping on the 1st stock that hit 15 today. Maybe we'll have more choices tomorrow. Here is what I found just now. I do have all of these stocks, some a little amount and others a larger amount and the SMUG I have one of that I bought earlier today.

image.png.9186b2c6ae0f895d7548a47deee5438d.png

TNAH is at 62, not sure if I should sell or hold, I don't have much 3,500 so part of me wants to hold, but not sure xD

SHRX is also at 50. I bought NATN today for 15 NP each 🙂

I just bought my stocks (1000 FISH) but as I was checking through what I owned I ran across this. Maybe it will be worth more tomorrow.

image.png.48ed1fdbe6847bfc771efca2bff383db.png

• 1 month later...

when I saw this I thought I would post just in case anyone has a lot of this stock. LOL I am considering selling the 1 I have, just wishing I had more.

image.png.9b2721ca7e92758f4f9f4c16c92244f9.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

COFL is at 67 right now! Just sold some of mine 🙂

Did you end up with a good amount of NP's? I just got home and saw this message so I went to check it out and it is down to 60 right now. The last time that stock was up high I sold all but one of mine so I don't have any to sell. Glad you caught it and had some to sell!