The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Bought 1000 shares in MYNC today! Kauf is getting up there, hoping it rises more!

1000 shares in ACFI today for 15 Np! A few thing are up there but not super notable 😞

How many PEOP do you have? EEEEE is the one I have the most of, have about 11833, need to start rounding out some of these numbers LOL I would sometimes buy four or more of the same stock if multiple were at 15 and some of them don't have well rounded numbers and the OCD side of me is screaming! LOL

1 hour ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

How many PEOP do you have? EEEEE is the one I have the most of, have about 11833, need to start rounding out some of these numbers LOL I would sometimes buy four or more of the same stock if multiple were at 15 and some of them don't have well rounded numbers and the OCD side of me is screaming! LOL

Wow!you have 11833 of the EEEEE stock? Have you never sold any? How long have you been buying this stock? I just counted and I have 38 different stocks. I buy every day and I only buy stocks that are at 15. I don't split them up and spend 1000 on whichever one I decide on. Out of the 38 different stocks I have 27000 of STFP  and the next highest I have is DROO & CHPS and both of them are at 20000. The other 35 stocks are all at lower amounts. I have of course in the past sold off all lot of stocks. The above mention is just what I have going on right now. Before when I sold I would sell the entire amount that I had but just recently when I sell something I will sell all but 1 of that stock. I don't pretend to know what I am doing and am open to taking any advice that you or anyone else would be willing to give.

I bought 1000 shares in SKBD today for 15 NP each. I saw that KAUF was up a little bit, but went down by 5, still not around 60, but was getting there.

22 hours ago, granny63020 said:

Wow!you have 11833 of the EEEEE stock? Have you never sold any? How long have you been buying this stock? I just counted and I have 38 different stocks. I buy every day and I only buy stocks that are at 15. I don't split them up and spend 1000 on whichever one I decide on. Out of the 38 different stocks I have 27000 of STFP  and the next highest I have is DROO & CHPS and both of them are at 20000. The other 35 stocks are all at lower amounts. I have of course in the past sold off all lot of stocks. The above mention is just what I have going on right now. Before when I sold I would sell the entire amount that I had but just recently when I sell something I will sell all but 1 of that stock. I don't pretend to know what I am doing and am open to taking any advice that you or anyone else would be willing to give.

Just depends on what stock I have less off that is at 15 NP, if there's multiple at 15np I USE to split my 1000 across them all, if there were 3 stocks at 15 NP each I would by 333 of two of them & 334 of another, which explains the 333 ending for my EEEEE stock. Now I tend to only split them as much as 500 in each share, but that is usually if they're tied for how many shares I have in each. Lets say KAUF and SKBD were both at 15 NP today & I had 2000 shares of each I'd buy them both at 500 share each, if let's say I had 4000 KAUF & only 3000 SKBD I'd just buy 1000 shares in SKBD. That's just my method anywho, not necessarily the RIGHT or WRONG thing to do, but what I find works for me 🙂

Sold all my 9K shares of BUZZ @73

Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission.

Summary : You had 78148 NP. After 9 successful transactions, you have 735128.

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

Sold all my 9K shares of BUZZ @73

Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission.

Summary : You had 78148 NP. After 9 successful transactions, you have 735128.

I have been watching Buzz so I could sell but mine says it started at 60 and has only went to 64. When did you sell it for 73? Darn it!!

image.png.76f1f89e636ec49465fd0659708d15ba.png

13 hours ago, granny63020 said:

I have been watching Buzz so I could sell but mine says it started at 60 and has only went to 64. When did you sell it for 73? Darn it!!

I was taking a nap and woke up ... was checking stocks and found it at 73 :D 

Right now it's @70

Bought 1000 shares in LDSC @16

Now it's 73! I noticed it keeps moving up and down  a couple at a time. I am thinking of selling but glad I waited when I saw it at 64.  I am trying to hang in there and see if it goes up some more.

I had sold mine at 67, so not too mad about it, still a good price so glad I caught it at that at the very least.

Bought 1000 shares in CYBU today for 15 NP each 🙂

4 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I had sold mine at 67, so not too mad about it, still a good price so glad I caught it at that at the very least.

Bought 1000 shares in CYBU today for 15 NP each 🙂

I ended up waiting and sold out at 84. Then saw it went up to 92. Of course it did!

KAUF is at 55 btw! I bought two different stocks today but can't remember which ones now LOL

Bought SKEI today for 16 NP each. There were no 15 NP stocks at the time of buying, but 16 still isn't bad 🙂

7 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Bought SKEI today for 16 NP each. There were no 15 NP stocks at the time of buying, but 16 still isn't bad 🙂

I bought Skei at 15

and now it dropped to 14

Smug is at 102 & Buzz is at 108 !!!!!!!!

1000 shares in FISH today for 15 NP each, don't think I've bought that one for a little bit.

4 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

1000 shares in FISH today for 15 NP each, don't think I've bought that one for a little bit.

I also bought 1000 FISH @15 NP and now I have 3000 FISH total

it's starting to smell in here *opens windows*

Buzz !!!!!!!! @140 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 6/19/2023 at 7:54 AM, Angeló said:

I also bought 1000 FISH @15 NP and now I have 3000 FISH total

it's starting to smell in here *opens windows*

Buzz !!!!!!!! @140 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man no buzz! Would of been nice! LOL I can't remember if I sold that recently, xD

KAUF is at 53 as well, I bought NATN & CYBU today, 500 each at 15 np a share 🙂

I bought 1000 HUW for a total of 54,000 shares ...

BUZZ @ 148

Man no buzz! Would of been nice! LOL I can't remember if I sold that recently, xD

I sold at 73 but I only had 9000 shares so I'm not very salty