The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

I've attempting to get the stock market avatar but with POWR at 92, NATN at 64 and ACFI nearing 60 I feel like it's probably best if I sell.

Ahhh I dunno what to do :(

I didn't know there was a stockmarket avatar :O You need 3 stocks over a certain level then?

Whatever you decide to do, you're gonna come out financially better off, so don't stress about it. :)

Yeah it's the Sell! SELL!! one where you have to have over 1m invested in stocks. Feels like it's taking forever to get there!

I'd only lose around 60k from the 820k I've invested already so it shouldn't take me long to get back anyway. I think I'll sell!

Edit: Sold them and my stocks have gone from being +15 to -15. Guess they must have been keeping them afloat haha

OH! I know the one you mean, should have realised what that was for. I'm about to sell the NATN stocks at 68, my portfolio's at +8.57%  at the moment, let's see what it goes down to xD

Summary : You had 366 NP. After 3 successful transactions, you have 204346.

Nice! xD

And now...-9.45%

:laughingsmiley:

I sold rest of my NATN (sold 5k yesterday, now the remaining 1k) and made a profit of about 400k. 

Also sold 500 stocks of AFCI (I think that was the name  :laughingsmiley: ) as they were over 60. 

Looks like the stocks' market is at a nice place right now. But it definitely is a waiting game. 

Totally agree! I expect another dry spell will be coming along shortly, will give us a chance to build things up before the next time things climb though. :D

I should have sold some of my NATN! I'm so impatient but also so greedy  :sad01_anim:

Excuse me, but can anyone tell me which stocks have had their prices rise the most often? 

Did some quick googling: http://www.neodaq.com/charts/charts.php 

Charts!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, HELT stocks are finally up to 15 again, that's the first time I've seen them at more than about 7 since I first bought some last year! I only bought 100 at the time, they were the first stocks I bought, not planning on getting any more, lol!

KBAT's busy climbing nicely again though, 53, wow, it was at 38 yesterday, unless I was imagining things!

Wow, HELT stocks are finally up to 15 again, that's the first time I've seen them at more than about 7 since I first bought some last year! I only bought 100 at the time, they were the first stocks I bought, not planning on getting any more, lol!

KBAT's busy climbing nicely again though, 53, wow, it was at 38 yesterday, unless I was imagining things!

My first stocks were also HELT! Silly me, bought them for 19NP, what a HUGE mistake!!! The fact that they were around 7NP aaalmost discouraged me from ever using stocks but luckily I persevered...it was so frustrating that I'll probably sell if they do reach 20 NP, And I won't even regret it if it rises to 150. I'm sick of seeing HELT in my portfolio.

My first stocks were also HELT! Silly me, bought them for 19NP, what a HUGE mistake!!! The fact that they were around 7NP aaalmost discouraged me from ever using stocks but luckily I persevered...it was so frustrating that I'll probably sell if they do reach 20 NP, And I won't even regret it if it rises to 150. I'm sick of seeing HELT in my portfolio.

I am so glad that I'm not the only one xD I too am waiting for them to rise enough so I can get shot of them without making a loss >< They're at 18 now, fingers crossed for them rising to 20+ so you can make a profit. :D

I buy whichever stock at 15 I have the least of. This is kind of a "shortcut" to finding the stocks that cycle more rapidly (vs. the ones that move slowly), because if you've recently sold something, you won't have a lot of it, and if something never gets to your sellpoint, you'll slowly end up with more and more of it... That being said, I only had 3k of HELT, so I bought it today. I just want to diversify as much as possible, because the market can change at any moment. I remember when POWR was the KSON/VPTS of its day, and when it started falling, a lot of people assumed it was a temporary hiccough -- but now it's just a "regular" stock. And even though TNT hasn't bankrupted a stock in over a decade, it's still theoretically possible... so it's better not to have too much invested in any one stock, just in case you get really unlucky (and I always get really unlucky -- I got the absolute worst prize for NQ2 insane...).

The most I have of any one stock is 4k, it's only recently that I've started buying extra of ones that I already have, to be honest :*

Edit: wow, HELT's giving us the finger by climbing fast now, currently at 34 :laughingsmiley:

Totals: 108,000 1,620,000 1,953,000 +20.56%

Almost there to my goal (10,000,000 in stocks) ;)

Summary : You had 177912 NP. After 4 successful transactions, you have 593892. 

Sold 4k shares of NATN at 104. Glad to see something's gone right while I was away! Currently holding on to 25k more shares in case it goes up, up, up!

I don't have anything over 100, which is my sell point, I sold all my NATN when they were at 101.

I wish my old account greenblink722 didn't get permanantly silenced, because when i cashed out all my stocks I had 35k of NATN stock, because it was always the 15 cent stocks :U Oh well x.x

I noticed this morning when doing my dailies that SKDB is at 59!! If it hits 60 and I notice it, I'm selling without a thought. I only have 1,000 shares though so it won't be a huge profit. Still excited! This is the first time I've waited long enough for my stocks to hit 60, so I'm happy! :D

SKDB hit 61 and I sold mine!

Transaction Result 1 1000 shares of SKBD Sold 1000 shares of SKBD for 61000 NP.

Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission.

Summary : You had 14051 NP. After 1 successful transaction, you have 75031.

*Runs to the bank*

• 2 weeks later...