What was your first big buy on neopets? (1million or more!)

~Xandria

Wraith Paint Brush, which finally got me my dream pet: a wraith peophin! I don't know why but it looks so cool! <3

i think the first and only time i ever dropped over a million in one go was when i bought a Jelly Chia Plushie from the hidden tower. it cost 1.5 mill and is now retired. i know it seems pretty crazy to spend that much on a plushie, but i thought it was so adorable. i still have it. :)

toy_jellychia.gif squeeze it!

After the lab ray, which I collected mostly in bits and pieces by accident, my first big purchase was a Darigan Paint Brush. I got it straight from the Hidden Tower. This was back in the VERY early days of pet trading and I traded someone a Darigan Wocky (custom) for their Faerie Poogle, which I still own :D

Edited to say I'm happy to join the Dari PB club lol

I've never had that much Neopoints. But my biggest buy was a Pink Koi Morphing Potion... and when went to my inventory to put it in SDB, some RE stole it and I was heartbroken.

It cost me almost all my Neopoints, I had only 40k left.

i think the first and only time i ever dropped over a million in one go was when i bought a Jelly Chia Plushie from the hidden tower. it cost 1.5 mill and is now retired. i know it seems pretty crazy to spend that much on a plushie, but i thought it was so adorable. i still have it. :)

toy_jellychia.gif squeeze it!

I bet it's worth a lot now! There are only two on the TP at the moment.. just saying ;)

I think the only thing I have spent a million on is the lab map recently. When I played years ago, I never had millions of NP. Now I am just trying to save!

Congratulations on hitting the one million mark! Mine was the laboratory map set, NO REGRETS! :thumbsup: Others have posted the available colors, so I'll just recommend going for the lab set. You can always cross your fingers and hope for a lucky Draik zap or to find the egg at the Forgotten Shore, or otherwise acquire it later.

The first big thing I bought was a Faerie Queen Doll from the Hidden Tower. My poor bank account hasn't been the same since.

The first thing that I bought the instant I had finally saved up enough was a desert hissi morphing potion for my Harakhte :3 although she's on a side temporarily I still cherish her

The lab map wasn't quite as expensive when I got it, I traded for my Woodland PB, and I won my Faerie PB during the Faerie's Ruin plot. So I think in terms of spending pure it actually may have been the Lost Desert PB I bought for my Desert Koi, Nisterena...and that was yesterday lol!

My first big purchase was ten years ago, in 2004. I remember it very clearly because it was the day I got my braces off. Up to that point I had just saved and saved my neopoints, but on that day I decided to celebrate by buying the full lab map set. It pretty much cleaned out my bank account at the time but I haven't had any regrets. :laughingsmiley:

I've never had 1 million neopoints at one time, but over the past while I've bought a baby paintbrush, the grimoire of the first order, and the entire lab and petpet ray maps, as well as donated the 40 something k for the wishing well avatar (although I guess that isn't technically a purchase, it's close enough)