What was your first big buy on neopets? (1million or more!)

~Xandria

My first big buy over a million was a faerie paint brush (1,3 mil or something like that). By far my favourite paint brush, though I can't get my self to use it on my pet, what if I get owned and turned into a baby by a random event :/

My first big buy over a million was a faerie paint brush (1,3 mil or something like that). By far my favourite paint brush, though I can't get my self to use it on my pet, what if I get owned and turned into a baby by a random event :/

I know that can happen, but it's a very rare possibility. Even so --- you're going to have to paint them sometime! If everyone was worried about that, no one would ever paint there pets. :P I say go for it.

EDIT: Does anyone know how much the woodland paintbrush is going for right now?

I know that can happen, but it's a very rare possibility. Even so --- you're going to have to paint them sometime! If everyone was worried about that, no one would ever paint there pets. :P I say go for it.

EDIT: Does anyone know how much the woodland paintbrush is going for right now?

Lowest in the Trading Post is 2.3Million.

I think my first huge purchase was a Royal PB for a girl Aisha. It was only after I painted her, though, that I remembered it wouldn't be unconverted, so I gave the pet away to someone on neopian_adults that I knew. I spent 3.7mill on a pink PB two days ago for my Lenny though.

• 2 weeks later...

My first over one mil was the Faerie Xweetok Morphing Potion. I got it for 1.05 mil. The next item will be a Halloween Paint Brush to turn my Kougra back to her self again. Hopefully I can get if for under 2 mil after Halloween.

Oh and, yes! I am very Happy with my Faerie Xwee! He is dressed as a Ghostbuster for Halloween. lol

• 2 months later...

I spent most of my Neopoints on the Lab Map. I'm going to buy a paint brush / morphing potion (whichever one is cheaper) at some point, but I've only recently earned back what I spent so I don't want to spend anything for a while. :laughingsmiley:

To answer your other question, if I want to see what a pet looks like I just go to the Rainbow Pool.

My first big buy was probably the Secret Laboratory Maps. Then I bought a baby paint brush for 600k and I bought a Bronze Brightvale Job Coupon. I spent 300k spinning the Wheel of Extravagance and only won 50k, all three times. I'm probably never going to spin it again.

Can't remember if I bought anything that expensive. I did buy a lab map set, but this was 9 years ago and I can't remember how much I spent on it. I also remember having a Sinsis Sword and Dark Battle Duck back in the day, and I remember it being one of my more expensive buys.

I think I just don't spend a lot of NP in general. The only things I would buy are probably battledome items, and stamps. Or spend NP on avatars, but that's about it. Except I'm too poor for that stuff right now, and that's probably why I haven't spent a lot lol. Waiting till I have 10 mil or something, but I make NP slowly and I only have 3.5 mil right now.

OK, so this was back in the year 2000. I bought a Rainbow Paint Brush. It was one of the few special colours back then and I think at that point the most expensive one. It cost me about 100,000 neopoints, and that was a lot back then! Back in the day all I did to earn neopoints was play Badeek Seek and restock at the food shop (this was before the times were randomised so I could time it exactly). It certainly felt like a huge buy!

My first big buy was a Faerie Paint Brush for my Pteri for 2.9 million nps (this was a bargain back in then) back in 2008 :3

It was my dream pet/color for the longest time and I didn't know how to restock back then so all those nps were made mainly games and very kind donations from friends!

She's still as beautiful as the day I painted her x3

So probably a morphing potion, snow paint brush, and/or some secret lab map pieces. :)

That reminds me, my biggest purchase was actually a Darigan Paint Brush :P I completely forgot about it! I also gave my Darigan Shoyru a Darigan petpet to go along with it.

Can I join this club? I spent my first 1.3ishM on a Darigan PB for my Aisha. I visit cloud 9 everytime I look at her.

I'm saving NP for collateral to borrow avvie items still, so I've never spent 1 million on anything. But my first serious purchase will be the Grimoire of Prosperity book to read to my pet. And it's not a single purchase, but I also look forward to spinning the Wheel of Prosperity again, which will easily drain 1 million+ from me.