The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

Yes, some people leave it going 24 hours a day - I've heard it could possibly cause lockouts, so I'm a little leery of that anyway. I am pretty happy with my 60k, it's a lot more than I was previously depositing in the bank and that will help my paint brush fund!

It depends on how far your houses and P3s are upgraded. I'm up to the third level on both and I think it takes roughly ten minutes for mine to get back to full power. Maybe someone on the lower levels could elaborate on how long theirs takes?

Mine just sleep in the open, earlier about 7 of my 8 P3s were asleep at the same time, really slowed things down.

Are your P3s 'blocked' in? I found that blocking made a HUGE difference in the speed of my habi. :)

It doesn't make a difference. My Habi is still shockingly slow. Everytime I move it around, the frame 'sticks' for a good few seconds, sometimes I have to switch tabs to get the frame to refresh!

Sara, I have plenty of extra resources if you need buildings - just send me a friend request!

As to the other, I don't leave mine running all the time because we have two computers and three people *g* but I managed to make around 75k on my third day of being level 50. I can see how leaving it going all the time would make you easily 100k a day.

Really? That would be a great help. I just need some stone (6750 for an hospital is a little crazy for me right now... I just have 1549) and my petpetpets are collecting all the mud they can :(

Umm, just put workers and/or soldier close to it and they will construct it. The more you put, the less time it will take. You don't have to do anything to build a structure just put the p3's close. Yea, you can put it in you bag. But I am not sure if that works with structures. I know that it works with decorations.

It doesn't make a difference. My Habi is still shockingly slow. Everytime I move it around, the frame 'sticks' for a good few seconds, sometimes I have to switch tabs to get the frame to refresh!

So you have your blocking in place and it's still lagging? Yeah, from what everyone's said so far it seems that's a problem with the latest flash update then. :( That's frustrating!

So would you guys believe that half of my population died already? I restarted my habi exactly week ago and got the population back to 46/46 within that time. Call me crazy but aren't they supposed to live a little bit longer than that?

They do live for exactly a week! :) Some folks time it to where all of their population dies off at the same time.

Really? That would be a great help. I just need some stone (6750 for an hospital is a little crazy for me right now... I just have 1549) and my petpetpets are collecting all the mud they can :(

I can send you anything you'd like, once a day! :) I don't mind at all, it helps me use up my resources. Right now I just fill up my storage buildings and then move them into my bag and delete them - essentially I'm just wasting them, so I really don't mind gifting! :)

I'm looking for two people to give daily gifts to. (Rules: 1. No raiding (no exceptions). 2. I don't mind having some stuff returned if you don't want it, but if it happens all the time, I'll stop sending you gifts. 3. You need to send me a friend request, and you have to let me know (either over neomail or here) that you want habi gifts. 4. You should send me a neomail when you want to stop receiving gifts.) I don't really want to start a thread on the neoboards, because it'll probably be way too much work to get two people.

About the lagging: I'm playing habi with the older version of flash. It's super annoying, but I wait automatically now to upgrade to the new version. Last time there was an update it caused habi lag, too. Hopefully it'll get better for everyone in a little while. I think last time it took like two weeks, but I don't really remember.

It shouldn't do that. It should provide you with three new P3s, one Worker, one Soldier, and one Nester. If it didn't do that, it's probably a glitch, and you should send in a ticket.

Habi noob alert! So my habi's reaching level 9 but almost all my P3s have kicked the bucket (I have 1 worker, 1 soldier, and 2 nesters). :/ Any pointers on which P3s are needed and others I should discard for exp?

I'm sure everyone has different preferences, but at level 50 I keep 7 soldiers, I have 9 nests with three of each breed of nesters, and the rest of my population is workers. I've never kept more than 10 soldiers at a time, and I don't use nesters to harvest, just for nesting. I think it just depends on how you want to make your "money"?

is it profitable only if you have it on for hours at a time? because i don't see how i'm going to get to lvl 50 anytime soon :(

I think I read that when your nests/nesters are upgraded to level three it takes 50 minutes for the eggs to fully mature so you can discard them? Barring an attack, of course. To me it's worth it, I probably actually should set out more nests, the eggs give you a huge hunk of exp.

Quick Question: Would it be good to replace all my houses with Hospitals. (Put the houses in my bag and delete it?)

No, because Hospitals heal life faster, not Sleep/Food, and will only have space for 3 p3s at max upgrade, while Houses will take 7 . You actually don't really need Hospitals all that much, and Houses are much cheaper to build, you use them more and are far more practical.

No, because Hospitals heal life faster, not Sleep/Food, and will only have space for 3 p3s at max upgrade, while Houses will take 7 . You actually don't really need Hospitals all that much, and Houses are much cheaper to build, you use them more and are far more practical.

Agreed. I haven't had a hospital yet, and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. It seems like a waste. People usually think Barracks are just as bad- but I have one, just so I know where my soldiers are. :P

Thought I'd point out that they can hold a maximum of 4 if fully upgraded.

I've been using hospitals for a while and I have noticed much of a difference regarding sleep/hunger. I'm thinking of switching back to houses, just so I don't have to drag 10 hospitals out three times a day.