The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

Oh, awesome news - I'm so glad for you! I just got your message, as soon as I load Habi up I will send off your gift. I'm really glad your gems are showing up as well!

If anyone else is in need of gifts, I still have a LOT of extra resources, just shoot me a neomail!

Thanks for this thread, and for the links to the guides! I learned quite a few helpful hints that I didn't know before :)

I have a quick question, though; what exactly does upgrading your nests do? I know that upgrading houses lets them hold more P3s and upgrading storage lets you hold more resources, so I thought that perhaps a nest upgrade would let you hatch multiple eggs at a time or something, but that doesn't seem to be true. Does it just make the process faster, or...?

complicatedwishes got frozen, so I'm now using complicateddreams which was my side account as a main. Obviously this means I'm having to restart habi :( it's going to take a while to build it up again but I'll gradually get there. I've even got quite a lot done in the past hour :D

Oh no Lou, I'm sorry! :(

The reason I wanted an egg is because I haven't had any mootix in forever. Every time I get an egg from them it's of a species I already have plenty of. My habi is full as far as population goes but I'd really like to have a few mootix floating around lol.

complicatedwishes got frozen, so I'm now using complicateddreams which was my side account as a main. Obviously this means I'm having to restart habi :( it's going to take a while to build it up again but I'll gradually get there. I've even got quite a lot done in the past hour :D

Let me know if you need any help. I'm always happy to spare any buildings or decoration. :)

Let me know if you need any help. I'm always happy to spare any buildings or decoration. :)

Aw thank you that's so kind of you!

And yeah Ashley :( hopefully I'll maybe get the account back in the future but oh well, gives me something to do starting from scratch again.

Thanks for this thread, and for the links to the guides! I learned quite a few helpful hints that I didn't know before :)

I have a quick question, though; what exactly does upgrading your nests do? I know that upgrading houses lets them hold more P3s and upgrading storage lets you hold more resources, so I thought that perhaps a nest upgrade would let you hatch multiple eggs at a time or something, but that doesn't seem to be true. Does it just make the process faster, or...?

I'm glad it was able to help you! I wish I myself had known about the tips and tricks when I first started. So handy! :)

Same goes for me, if you need anything at all to help, decorations, buildings - doesn't matter, I have a huge overflow of resources and don't mind at all! I'm sorry your account got frozen. :(

Oh no Lou, I'm sorry! :(

The reason I wanted an egg is because I haven't had any mootix in forever. Every time I get an egg from them it's of a species I already have plenty of. My habi is full as far as population goes but I'd really like to have a few mootix floating around lol.

I ran into that with the Pinchits on my other main! I eventually was able to nab a nester when all of my nesters died off. It's really too bad we can't gift those, for that reason!

I'd also gladly give you anyone anything on Habi they want. I have everything I need now and way too much extra stuff. Hospitals, houses, storages, ink, barracks, you name it; you can have them all!

Something random I've thought about doing on my Habitarium is assigning each species a different resource. So, for example, mootixs could harvest wood, pinchits collect mud, and larkins work on stone... or something. It might make things a little easier to organise. xD

I ran into that with the Pinchits on my other main! I eventually was able to nab a nester when all of my nesters died off. It's really too bad we can't gift those, for that reason!

I had that happen too when my habi glitched out and killed off 90% of my P3s. My solution was to block off all of my workers into a small area and have all of my soldiers guard them. Then, I stuck the nester I didn't want out where there wasn't any soldiers and waited for a pest attack. It can take a few minutes or a few hours though.

Hi, I'm brand new to habitarium. I hear it's easier to level up if you have some neofriends (I have none). Just wondering if anyone could friend me or help me out with my hab :laughingsmiley:

No raids please :sad01_anim:

Btw, I think pests destroyed my rocks! I can't harvest from them...

Same here! I'll send you a neofriend request too. ^^

By the way, I was wondering something; I'll explain with my hypothetical friends, Person A and Person B. If Person A had a house at level 3, and gifted it to Person B, but Person B was not a high enough level to upgrade their houses to level 3, would the house stay at level 3? Would it even be possible to gift it? This goes for any structure really.

You can gift upgraded buildings- as long as they're not built. You can't gift any building after it has been built. They will not be at the higher level when the giftee recieves them though- they revert back to level 1.

Has anyone had issues with pests attacking through other buildings?

I have three nests blocked off by storages and I sometimes notice that one the the nesters' incubation level has dropped by as much as 50%. The nester isn't tired and the nest isn't usually decayed much, if at all. Is it pests or something else?

You can gift upgraded buildings- as long as they're not built. You can't gift any building after it has been built. They will not be at the higher level when the giftee recieves them though- they revert back to level 1.

What a shame. :(

Has anyone had issues with pests attacking through other buildings?

I have three nests blocked off by storages and I sometimes notice that one the the nesters' incubation level has dropped by as much as 50%. The nester isn't tired and the nest isn't usually decayed much, if at all. Is it pests or something else?

What a shame. :(

It seems that pests can attack through a building, just as soldiers can repair through another building, and food can be eaten even though it's been blocked off by one square. Annoying. :(

I read that if you block off your nests two deep they can't attack it? I don't know how true it is but I tried that and they still decayed - and then the problem was my soldiers couldn't reach them to repair them so I had to pull them out every time I wanted them repaired. Meh, I got rid of that quickly enough.

I'm gifting today if anyone needs anything, non-neocash! I have a ton of extra resources.