The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

It might be a zombie egg! I know you can get zombie structures (nests, storages etc) but I didn't know about the eggs. Have you tried refreshing your habi? If they're back in your bag I would guess they're zombies. Someone said there's a solution to this but they hadn't posted it yet, I'm hoping there is a way around that.

I get the feeling zombie eggs don't hatch into zombie P3s... :'(

Would it be safe to assume it's zombie-fied if trying to discard/hatch it makes the game lock up until I refresh the page?

It might be a zombie egg! I know you can get zombie structures (nests, storages etc) but I didn't know about the eggs. Have you tried refreshing your habi? If they're back in your bag I would guess they're zombies. Someone said there's a solution to this but they hadn't posted it yet, I'm hoping there is a way around that.

I get the feeling zombie eggs don't hatch into zombie P3s... :'(

Would it be safe to assume it's zombie-fied if trying to discard/hatch it makes the game lock up until I refresh the page?

Yup if I refresh it, it goes right back in my bag.

Yup, I would think so. On my old main I had a zombie storage tower, nothing I did with it got rid of it. I remember a few times having to x out and start over so I would say so.

Yes, shame they don't actually look like zombies! :( Sad! That would rock.

Yup, I would think so. On my old main I had a zombie storage tower, nothing I did with it got rid of it. I remember a few times having to x out and start over so I would say so.

Yes, shame they don't actually look like zombies! :( Sad! That would rock.

Haha, the least TNT could would make the zombies look cool. :rolleyes_anim:

I see what you guys meant by the eggs expiring. I left a couple nesters out to hatch, then I had to step away from the computer. When I came back, two of the eggs were broken and I had to discard them, which I'm assuming is what expired eggs are. :P

I see what you guys meant by the eggs expiring. I left a couple nesters out to hatch, then I had to step away from the computer. When I came back, two of the eggs were broken and I had to discard them, which I'm assuming is what expired eggs are. :P

Basically. :) Though, your eggs can also be broken by pests if they attack.

I've found that P3s generally 'escape' from their eggs after they've been fully incubated for 12+ hours- but that may not be the same for everyone.

Well, I got through my first week of Habi on my new account - I had a bunch of P3's die off today! I'm waiting for the rest to die off - should be tomorrow, and then I'll be on a weekly schedule! I'll like that a lot better. I haven't had much time to devote to it the last few days so I'm at level 21, but I'm pleased with my first week's progress, I went into it this time knowing a lot more of the tips and tricks, and I think that's helping!

Well, I got through my first week of Habi on my new account - I had a bunch of P3's die off today! I'm waiting for the rest to die off - should be tomorrow, and then I'll be on a weekly schedule! I'll like that a lot better. I haven't had much time to devote to it the last few days so I'm at level 21, but I'm pleased with my first week's progress, I went into it this time knowing a lot more of the tips and tricks, and I think that's helping!

That's awesome!

I don't know if you had a 'death-day' for all your P3s before, but I kind of regret doing that to my Habi. It takes so long for me to do them all since my computer lags with Habi so much, and now I have basically all of them dying Monday morning- the last thing I need before heading off to work! I think I'll actually be gone when they die off next week, so I'll have a day when I have only a couple of workers going? :(

(My death-day was split into two on account of a wedding I had to go to a month or so ago. I got all my nesters, soldiers and 7 workers hatched before I had to leave, and I did the rest of the workers the next day.)

I wish I had left it so I had a handful dying basically every day. It was much easier to keep up with, and if some died while I was out, I wasn't missing out on a whole day's profit.

Hmmm! I see what you mean. I do worry about the lag when doing that, and I actually never considered those problems! I actually didn't, I was working on letting them all die off on the old main, I was down to ten when I made the switchover. If they all die off on the same day/time I shouldn't miss any profit because then I can just rehatch as soon as they're all gone? I'm gonna give it a whirl and see what I think, if I hate it I will switch back to random hatching. If you're interested I will let you know how it goes with that, if I like it or hate it like you do haha!

Hmmm! I see what you mean. I do worry about the lag when doing that, and I actually never considered those problems! I actually didn't, I was working on letting them all die off on the old main, I was down to ten when I made the switchover. If they all die off on the same day/time I shouldn't miss any profit because then I can just rehatch as soon as they're all gone? I'm gonna give it a whirl and see what I think, if I hate it I will switch back to random hatching. If you're interested I will let you know how it goes with that, if I like it or hate it like you do haha!

I hope you like it, eheh. :D

Well, you can rehatch them as soon as they're gone- assuming you aren't away from the computer then. And with time, the time will gradually change. You hatch them at 12:00pm in week one, they die at 12:00pm at week 2, so they're all rehatched by 12:10. They die at 12:10 in week 3, so by 12:20 they're rehatched... etc.

So eventually they'll die after you've gone to bed/go to work/school, or whatever. It'll never be a stagnant time, no matter how fast you are. :)

EDIT: Would someone be able to fix my resources for me? Those pesky pests ruined my stone. :(

Anyone know if this particular lagging issue is because of Flash? :/

I've been having this problem ever since I updated to the latest version of Flash (which was supposed to fix the huge issues the previous release had with Firefox). I also just updated to Firefox 12.

This lagging is getting so irritating that it's making me really not want to even bother playing Habi anymore, which is unfortunate as it's such a good way to earn NP.

Hi Lenia, it might be, but it also might just be because you're not using blocking. I have all of my storages blocked off and that cuts that lag right out for me - other folks block their P3's in instead, and either way works to reduce that! If you're interested in the blocking technique, check one one of the guides I posted in the first post of this board. If you have any questions just ask! :)

Rebecca, I'm sorry I didn't check this board recently, I've been trying to repair people's resources daily as a general rule!

I've managed to get up to level 26, shooting for 27 today. If anyone new to this board is browsing, I do take friend requests - just shoot me a neomail saying you're wanting to friend for Habi!

Well, the thing is this problem just happened recently. I usually only get a little bit of lag (and it wasn't choppy at ALL) but after I updated Flash it started doing that.

I've tried it in Chrome, and I have regular lag but it seems to be worse than in Firefox (my usual browser).

I suppose I'll have to suffer with the regular lag in Chrome for now. :/

Well, the thing is this problem just happened recently. I usually only get a little bit of lag (and it wasn't choppy at ALL) but after I updated Flash it started doing that.

I've tried it in Chrome, and I have regular lag but it seems to be worse than in Firefox (my usual browser).

I suppose I'll have to suffer with the regular lag in Chrome for now. :/

Yea habitarium laggs can be quite annoying trust me, they made me mad at my computer.

Ugh. I got locked out for the first time today. :c

The merge method didn't work. T_T

I submitted a ticket to TNT. Anyone know how long I'm going to miss out for?

I don't know if it means anything, but my ticket switched to work in progress a few hours ago. Does that mean I'm in line to get fixed or it's getting fixed?

After I read the guides, I actually stopped harvesting pollen, water and grass completely and I never put food out for them. I think if I get to level 50 and need something to do with my resources I might adjust that, but I really don't need it right now - they don't seem any better for it! Unless you just want to attract pests for your soldiers to attack, that is - it seems to draw them out.

Andaraen, I hope someone can answer you - I haven't ever been locked out before so I'm inexperienced! I hope they fix it for you really soon!

I hope so too! I have enough nps that I can invest in the stock market every day for several months, but Habi just give so much more neopoints and at a faster rate. *cries*

And you're thinking the right way about this, MagicMaid. (Well, my way anyway.)

I just harvest rock, mud, and wood and use it to stock up on and upgrade storages. Then, when one of my storages gets full, I delete it and replace it immediately.

Oooooh! I never thought about deleting them, that's a FANTASTIC solution! Thank you. I've got my fingers crossed it will be a quick fix for you, I know at your level you make quite a bit of np on it, so that's a big undercut.

EDIT: Okay, for anyone looking at this thread, I have a LOT of extra resources right now - if you'd like a gift, neomail me and let me know you're from TDN. I need to go on a shopping spree, but I don't need anything for myself!

I woke up this morning to the most lovely email. :3

My habitarium was unlocked!

I was afraid it would take months.

Better get everything in order again...

I think I'll still get the gems that locked me out because they're popping up every couple minutes or so, but every P3 but one is asleep and starving.

I woke up this morning to the most lovely email. :3

My habitarium was unlocked!

I was afraid it would take months.

Better get everything in order again...

I think I'll still get the gems that locked me out because they're popping up every couple minutes or so, but every P3 but one is asleep and starving.

Oh, yay! That didn't take too long at all! :D