The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

Okay, so I thought it might be a good idea to have a central location to discuss Habitarium, or Habi as it's affectionately known!

Here you can post problems, requests for gifts, let others know if you're gifting, tips and tricks, questions, requests for habi friends, etc.

Habi Guides:

TDN Guide

Luannin's Lil Habi Corner

The Habitarium Guide

Habitarium Locked Out Guide

Trying to decide which layout to pick? This page shows layouts at level 25.

A note for newbies deciding on layouts, because I (Zombiiesque) have bemoaned it many times when struggling with my level 50 habi layout: Do a bit of research on how your habi will look at level 50 and where your 11x11 gemfall is - you'll want to make the most of that square, and you'll need a layout that's conducive to making the most money and being able to put your buildings out of the way. If you need help deciding, please don't hesitate to ask.

Andaraen and Rebecca have kindly allowed me to copy and paste some posts ahead in this thread that I thought might be helpful to put in this first post - they have come up with a hatching schedule for eggs a bit different than using an all inclusive dying day. Here are their thoughts:

Andaraen:

I thought I'd share an idea I came up with for hatching new P3s. I don't like the idea of a hatching day because it's really easy to forget what the day and time it happens at, so I could lose out on lots of exp.

The idea is simple: make hatching day everyday! If you hatch a few eggs at the same every day, you won't have to scramble to get 46 eggs hatched 30 seconds before bed because you're like me and completely forgot your habi existed.

The planning for it is the same for the hatching day plan. Wait for all P3s to die off and wait until your chosen time to start this schedule:

Schedule:

Day one: Hatch 6/7 eggs (If you're like me and sacrifice one P3 so you can see what eggs you get, hatch 6, otherwise hatch 7)

Day two: Hatch 6 eggs

Day three: Hatch 6 eggs

Day four: Hatch 6 eggs

Day five: Hatch 6 eggs

Day six: Hatch 6 eggs

Day seven: Hatch 6 eggs

Day eight: The first batch will have died off by now. Hatch 9/10 eggs.

PS I know that the number of eggs hatched doesn't add up to 46. Don't forget the worker, nester and soldier the professor gives you when you run out.

PPS The downside to this is decreased income for a week, but I think it might be worthwhile in the long run.

Rebecca:

That sounds a lot like what I've been doing! I didn't wait until they ALL died off, just when the 'main' hatching day went by, I started hatching 7 a day. The rest will die off before the end of the week, so my pattern won't be messed up.

I don't worry about which type of eggs my nesters have laid- I harvest them all, and then once every couple of days I go and prune the ones I don't need. I also don't want to be without any nesters, because (please, correct me if I'm wrong!) the Professor just gives you a new P3, not an egg. My Habi is just Pinchits, so I don't want any Mootix or Larnikins sticking out like sore thumbs! LOL

My schedule is like this (just in case anyone is wondering!)

Day 1 (Friday, for me!) : 2 nesters, 5 workers. (7)

Day 2: 2 soldiers, 5 workers (14)

Day 3: 2 nesters, 5 workers (21)

Day 4: 8 workers (29)

Day 5: 8 workers (37)

Day 6: 9 workers (46)

Day 7: day off

If you want to add a helpful guide to this list, let me know.

No problem! :)

Oh, and if anyone wants to be gifted something, I'm always happy to. ;3 Same goes with helping out by fixing resources or whatnot. :) Go ahead and friend me, and drop me a line saying you're from TDN so I don't get scared. ^_^

(But please don't raid me. :( I will block you and delete you if you do.)

Same here! On my new account I'm working on level 21, and I'm building my resources up, but if you need anything today let me know. I've been just repairing resource tiles for everyone, so if that works let me know. I don't mind new "neighbors" but I don't do raiding. Once I build up my resources I'll be needing to gift quite a bit!

Same here! On my new account I'm working on level 21, and I'm building my resources up, but if you need anything today let me know. I've been just repairing resource tiles for everyone, so if that works let me know. I don't mind new "neighbors" but I don't do raiding. Once I build up my resources I'll be needing to gift quite a bit!

Do you want some nests in the meantime? :)

Absolutely, I love nests! I was using nesters for the extra egg xp on my other account, that would be really helpful. Thanks Rebecca!

No problem! I'll be sending one over in just a few minutes. ^___^

If I remember correctly, you can't gift eggs, can you? I neglected my habi for a while after being quite an active user, and now everything is dead and broken down. I know you are given a new nester egg, but it's going to take forever, so I'm looking for a quicker solution if one exists. :(

If I remember correctly, you can't gift eggs, can you? I neglected my habi for a while after being quite an active user, and now everything is dead and broken down. I know you are given a new nester egg, but it's going to take forever, so I'm looking for a quicker solution if one exists. :(

Nope, unfortunately you can't. :( I would be happy to gift you anything else you might need though!

Ah, darn. :P Don't think I need anything gifted to me right now, but thank you! Just need to work on repairing all my buildings. ^_^

Good luck! I hope it goes quickly for you. :3

Thanks! I hope so, too. This isn't the first time I've neglected habi like this. You'd think I would learn. :x

Hahhaa. Well, hopefully this will be the last time you have to fix it up!

Maybe keep at least one extra set of eggs in your bag at all times? That would make coming back a lot easier.

That's what I do, keep extra eggs on hand. Just gotta make sure you use them in a reasonable time, because they have an expiration date from what I was reading. It wasn't mentioned how long you can keep them for before they expire, but it's kind of handy to know!

Level 50 habi here who loves wasting getting rid of resources. ;3

If anyone needs buildings or decorations, drop me a friend request. (I don't harvest water, pollen or grass, so I can't really give out much in the way of food.)

I just ask that no one raid me and, if you need anything gifted or repaired, please send me a message telling me what it is you need. Can't read your mind. x3

Oh, and I can confirm that eggs do expire. I went to the restroom and came back to a message that one of the P3s had escaped and to hatch eggs sooner. I don't know how long I had it for though...

Level 50 habi here who loves wasting getting rid of resources. ;3

If anyone needs buildings or decorations, drop me a friend request. (I don't harvest water, pollen or grass, so I can't really give out much in the way of food.)

I just ask that no one raid me and, if you need anything gifted or repaired, please send me a message telling me what it is you need. Can't read your mind. x3

Oh, and I can confirm that eggs do expire. I went to the restroom and came back to a message that one of the P3s had escaped and to hatch eggs sooner. I don't know how long I had it for though...

I've seen that happen to eggs that aren't in my bag, but I've never noticed P3s escaping after I've stored the egg.

Some of my eggs in my bag will not hatch, do you guys know why?

I have an egg that won't hatch either. Can't delete it from the field or bag. My guess is it's glitched out and isn't really there.

Good to know. I wasn't sure if it was from my bag or a nest.

Ohhh, that never happened to me, but I sure will start checking.

I have an egg that won't hatch either. Can't delete it from the field or bag. My guess is it's glitched out and isn't really there.

Yea, I have like three now, do you know what the problem is?????

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yea, I have like three now, do you know what the problem is?????

I have no idea to be honest. Best guess I can give you to fix it is submit a ticket.

Personally, I don't feel like dealing with it because it hasn't been an issue. (It's a Larnikin Soldier egg and I have all Pinchits.)

It might be a zombie egg! I know you can get zombie structures (nests, storages etc) but I didn't know about the eggs. Have you tried refreshing your habi? If they're back in your bag I would guess they're zombies. Someone said there's a solution to this but they hadn't posted it yet, I'm hoping there is a way around that.