What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I've spent all my time on the Altador Cup today. I'm really bad at Yooyuball ever since they changed it from what it was a few years ago. I could rarely get more than 3 or 4 points per game. But just now, I got my very first 8-0 score! :woot:

I know that's probably not a big "achievement", but I was so happy to finally do this well!

Wow, congrats, Aycis!

It was technically yesterday, but the forums went down... I reached another million mark in the bank, thanks to cashing in my Food Club bets from a week (no trophy this month). This million took a while; my stock market luck seems to have faded, and I sold all my stockpiles already.

Today's achievement was rank 2 in the AC, I guess. And getting a high enough score in Korbats Lab for top 50... for all of 5 seconds. Maybe next month I'll get it on the first.

I wish I would have known about this earlier.. I had them (and some spare gift boxes too), but I traded them in with my last upcycle cookie =(

BUT there is a brightside! I received 150NC when I signed up for the AC a bit ago.. so if you were planning on joining up, you'll be able to buy the Adorable Freckles for yourself since they're only 50NC =)

Yeah that was going to be my last resort because I did get the 150 when I signed up. I spent 100 on a FQ Cookie and if I couldn't catch them in the Money Tree I was going to buy them, but I rarely have NC on my account so I kind of just like seeing that there for awhile.

BUT I just got them from the Tree! I think it made it just that more exciting to finally get them and I had to immediately change my customization for Dalyn :P My next goal is to catch the Cherry Blossom Branch thingy (not exactly sure what it's called), how the petals float off are really pretty...not sure how it'll work in any of my customizations though.

Yeah that was going to be my last resort because I did get the 150 when I signed up. I spent 100 on a FQ Cookie and if I couldn't catch them in the Money Tree I was going to buy them, but I rarely have NC on my account so I kind of just like seeing that there for awhile.

BUT I just got them from the Tree! I think it made it just that more exciting to finally get them and I had to immediately change my customization for Dalyn :P My next goal is to catch the Cherry Blossom Branch thingy (not exactly sure what it's called), how the petals float off are really pretty...not sure how it'll work in any of my customizations though.

Well congrats! Dalyn looks pretty cute in those freckles =) and I can understand the reasoning.. it can be very hard to snap up something good at the Tree! Good luck with your next attempt!

EDIT! 06/04/13, 9:08pm NST -- finally redeemed three codes from plushies I bought on ebay last month and received the following items: The Lost Kau (which I promptly read to Sterlyng), Electric Gelert Eraser (around 10k on SSW) and Yellow Kougra Tea (around 90k on SSW!!) needless to say, I'm pretty pleased right now =)

Picked up my 200th avatar yesterday which made me very happy, I had told myself I wanted to do it before the end of this month and have managed it faster than expected.

For today my amazing good fortune was to spot a zed codestone for only 10 np ... you know what its like you click on it heart beating fast ... maybe it will be gone by the time I get there.. but no I got it AND two paint brushes for 10np each .....WOW WOW and dont forget WOW

went back a minute later to check it wasnt a childs account or a newbie but nope it wasnt, so I danced off into the sunset very happy

A very bittersweet achievement... Thanks to a Battle Faerie, my battle pet reached 80 HSD today. Goodbye, Academy. Hello, paying 3 codestones per training session.

Collect Winnings Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings 5167 Lagoon: Ned the Skipper

Hidden Cove: Scurvy Dan the Blade

Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass 3046 NP 8:1 24368 NP 5167 Lagoon: Ned the Skipper

Treasure Island: Lucky McKyriggan

Hidden Cove: Scurvy Dan the Blade

Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass 3046 NP 64:1 194944 NP Total Winnings 219312 NP

Yes!!! I got 72:10! Worse than the 88:10 http://www.neopets.com/~MyFoodClubBets had won though.

I won over 600k in Food Club yesterday! Holding onto it in case I do equally well in the next week, and I might be able to upgrade my trophy.

ETA: And today's winnings: over 280k. I now have over 900k waiting, and I can accumulate 6 more days of winnings. I just *might* get a trophy update if my luck continues!

I won over 600k in Food Club yesterday! Holding onto it in case I do equally well in the next week, and I might be able to upgrade my trophy.

ETA: And today's winnings: over 280k. I now have over 900k waiting, and I can accumulate 6 more days of winnings. I just *might* get a trophy update if my luck continues!

Your account is old, isn't it? I got 72:10, which translates to 240k in my 4 yr. old account. And then 28:10, which translates to 85k.

It is old (just over 10.5 years, I can place 7.8k bets), but I also got 80:10 and then 36:10. I've been using myfoodclubbets's "hints" (about who's stronger than their odds, which arenas are "safe," etc.) but I actually calculate the expected value of each bet (factoring in changes in odds, presuming the original odds are closest to the "true" odds), and pick my booster bets based on higher expected values and the probability of getting better-than-double. Sometimes I'll play additional safeties if they'll pay well or I want a higher shot at winning. Today, I scored on Peg Leg plus the base bet. I didn't bet on the Blackbeard "extra" safety because the expected value was so much lower than any other bet I could make -- in the long run, it just wouldn't pay off. I chose to go for extra safeties in TI, but I could have gotten an extra 16:1 had I forgone the extra safeties for covering all in Shipwreck (instead of just the two I did).

Discovering a funny little game on neopets called Neoquest II, I had never played it oddly enough in the past and just found it and find it really amusing now, just got onto chapter 2 today so thats my achievment - Im not good with games so for me this is good lol