What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I caught my first NC item at the Money Tree :D Floral Ink Facepaint! I love this new feature, as someone who doesn't buy NC. I really want to catch the Freckles!

If you mean the Adorable Freckles, I have some if you want them :)

If you mean the Adorable Freckles, I have some if you want them :)

Yes, I mean the Adorable Freckles. Oh my gosh, are you sure? I would love them, but I'm not familiar with how NC trading works/I wouldn't want you to spend money on me. I don't mind hanging around the Money Tree til I can snatch them up :P

Yes, I mean the Adorable Freckles. Oh my gosh, are you sure? I would love them, but I'm not familiar with how NC trading works/I wouldn't want you to spend money on me. I don't mind hanging around the Money Tree til I can snatch them up :P

You have to use a gift box, which means you have to buy NC cards (I think). :(

You have to use a gift box, which means you have to buy NC cards (I think). :(

That's what I was afraid of :P Oh well, I appreciate the sentiment, but I'll have to stick to the Money Tree. I think I'm getting better at it lol, so I should have them in no time!

That's what I was afraid of :P Oh well, I appreciate the sentiment, but I'll have to stick to the Money Tree. I think I'm getting better at it lol, so I should have them in no time!

I wish I would have known about this earlier.. I had them (and some spare gift boxes too), but I traded them in with my last upcycle cookie =(

BUT there is a brightside! I received 150NC when I signed up for the AC a bit ago.. so if you were planning on joining up, you'll be able to buy the Adorable Freckles for yourself since they're only 50NC =)

This isn't exactly an achievement but my Magma Kougra just got turned Baby by a random event and it looks completely ridiculous right now (it is my battle pet and was customized accordingly). Now I just have to remember my magma time... unfortunately I think it's early in the morning before I normally get up so I may have a Baby Kougra for awhile...

Not something I personally did, but this feels good to get when my battle pet has takes 5 codestone to train. C:
You are currently on a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-2-2.jpg
Haven't found it yet? Why does that not surprise me? *fingers tapping*

You are supposed to bring me: toy_krawk_pirateship.gif
Krawk Pirate Ship