What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I finally got the level of my pet high enough so I can train everything else. Her HP were always so high from zapping but all her other stats were looowwww.

Here is my achievement for today (although I've been working on it for months!):

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the Evil! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu to do so.)
Good luck!

91_3.gif

You receive a Bronze NeoQuest Trophy!

Sterlyng pulls out a ticket... and...

You Won 20,000 Neopoints!!!!!!

meep! that's the first time I can ever remember getting anything good from Buried Treasure!

EDIT: Also completed my first quest for the Battle Faerie =)

This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Sterlyng's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Yay! I got a Camouflage Paint Brush from KQ. Sold it in the Auction House for 85k. Now have 41 codestones of each kind. Call me Codestone Pricer Hoarder.

I just made it to another million marker in the bank, which is surprising since I spent 1M NP on an avatar yesterday (but I made up for it immediately with a stock sale). Still, I've had good luck with Food Club the last couple of days, combined with starting to sell all (but 1) of each quest item I have in my SDB (using this handy petpage). If this keeps up, I may be able to go for the HT - Richest avvie next HT discount day!

Woot! My friend told me FQ cookies restock fairly often, so I checked and there were 26 left! I spent my last 100 NC on one. Now to activate the boon and figure out how to use the cookie... And hope I have better luck than I did last week.

I took a break from working on game avatars and realized that my slorg was old enough to get me the avatar. Bought a halloween pb to crosspaint my hissi with and finally got a pea chia, though I'll probably never find a SuAP lend to go with it. It's a really cute pet, anyway. :)

I finally sold my Plushie Gnorbu MP! I kind of impulse bought it thinking I was going to use it, but then I decided not to and thought I was going to take a loss when I saw what others were selling for. I stayed patient though and ended up making 300K :)