What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Something Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I don't think I've been this happy about something on Neopets for 7 years. *Finally* I can cross off my second of the daily luck avatars. (My first being Wheel of Knowledge.)

Snagged a Faerie Quest cookie. :D I'm gonna wait to use it until I have an option for a refresher boon with battling, just in case I can get a FFQ... But I'm excited! I've been trying to buy one of these for ages. xP

Hoorah!
You've made Her Highness a very happy Kadoatie.

pink_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 4 Kadoaties in all!)

I think I feed better w/o pressure and some luck involved. I was just doing my captain log and checking kad time, then it's suddenly kad time so I refreshed the page and open a sw tab (till when I rf kad page, I still didn't open sw). I still got my 4th. It's my 2nd attemp of the day :D

Hoorah!
You've made River a very happy Kadoatie.

rainbow_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 5 Kadoaties in all!)

Wow! two in a day grin.gif oh.gif

a record of my own kisskiss.gif

I've just started playing today, so nothing worth mentioning yet; yesterday, though; I went from a Diamond Deposit to a Diamond Deposit Plus account at the bank, and finally completed collecting all the available clickable avatars! ^u^-

I'm currently in contention for a bronze trophy in Korbat's Lab after scoring 10 points less than my overall high score. Even if I don't get the trophy, I think I'm in pretty good shape to get the avatar tonight! *crosses fingers*

I played games for some trophies yesterday and woke up this morning to see that I managed two new bronzes and an upgrade to silver in Assignment 53. :woot:

367_3.gif
Third place at
Toy Box Escape!!

962_3.gif

Third place at
Dungeon Dash!!

1347_2.gif

Second place at
Assignment 53!!

Been playing Ice Cream Machine a lot recently and got a score of 12,790 just now. First time getting to Rainbowberry!!! Didn't gain anything, but that's one step closer to the avatar!

Oh my. That's the second earliest game avatar I've been trying to get and it gets me anxious! I didn't even know that was a flavour! That's goes to show how far my progress is with that game.

My achievement is reaching 300 avatars. I've resettled my goals to get the "Avatar Collector" avatar. It may be almost impossible for me but it's always been a dream. Getting 300 is simply a step closer. :woot:

1026_3.gif
Third place at
Barf Boat!!

1155_3.gif
Third place at
Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers!!

Two new trophies last night!

I also submitted like three things to the Times this week and 2/3 have been saved and I'm still waiting on the other one..

I also hit 4000NP daily interest too. It has been an extremely good week :laughingsmiley:

Edit: The third one got accepted :dance: