Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

EDIT: sold!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a zafara fashionable wig on the TP:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=401697796

not really sure what it's going for, but there are only two for sale right now.

I've got the first piece of the Secret Laboratory Map (#1) up for trades. 430k for TDN:ers :)

Found a buyer ^o^

If anyone has Secret Lab maps up for sale I might be interested. I'm collecting them all again. I have a few pieces already but I'm still looking for most of them. Just PM me here with the piece you have and what you would like to have for it, if I need it I'll send you my neoname and an offer. :)

stamp_dubloon_o_matic.gif

EDIT: SOLD. Still selling item below, mail me :)

~

Also looking for a price check on this item:

bak_sloth_10th.gif

10th Birthday Evil Sloth Cupcake

-I looked it up on the TP and jellyneo but there's no current price for it. The last listed price on jellyneo was 600k. There are 2 on the TP right now.

Taking offers for it, definitely willing to go much lower than the last listed 600k since I don't know its current worth :)

Mail me on my neo account for the cupcake (deanxcas), feel free to offer directly for the stamp ^_^

*soft crying noise*

Soo tempting. But I shouldn't bankrupt myself.

How many can I get for...say...750k? (I'd ask how much you're charging for all of them, but then I'd either be broke or have something like 100NP left. :P )

• 2 weeks later...

im looking for petpet lab map :D anyone have on?

The full set can easily be bought for about 7k on the Shop Wiz ^^ I've gifted you the pieces though.

Do note that you can't use the petpet lab ray unless you have the original lab ray first.

Siggy probably isn't updated XD haven't been on here in forever.

Anyway I am selling an Ultimate Battlefield Foreground and Ultimate Battlefield Background and Gaelem's Cloak if anyone is interested. I will go a little lower then TP prices.